Poll: Who do you think wins this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Simon Kenton
100.00%
Boone County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Kenton @ Boone County
Who do you think wins and why?
Boone duh!:hilarious:
I have to take Boone in this game. Their passing game is starting to pick up and their Defense is really hitting it's stride. They should win this game handily since the Simon Kenton Bus will be in Independence with 10 flat tires....Confusednicker:
SK by 40+ Boone this year looks like a JV team.
SK rolls.
Shaun Alexander will erupt for over 300+ rushing and Coach Thompson will not let his offense attempt 1 pass. Owen Hauck will be in the the stands with a big grin on his face!
Or the Bonne Co. Sheriffs sets a road block at the county line and denies the Pioneers entry into the county.
Boone gave everything the had against Ryle who took them lightly last week mad almost gave them the game on 5 self inflicted turnovers.

I understand that Boone is in the midst of implementing a new offensive system but Floyd will never be a QB and you have a huge line to run behind I don't know why there coach wouldn't be running more Option or I.

We will see if Jeff Griffith's Western Ky. style football will translate to up here.
0-10 and will head to McCraken in Nov.

Bearing a miracle.... Maybe they should call Tebow :AngelPray:AngelPray:AngelPray:help::beg::beg::beg::biglmao:
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Boone gave everything the had against Ryle who took them lightly last week mad almost gave them the game on 5 self inflicted turnovers.

I understand that Boone is in the midst of implementing a new offensive system but Floyd will never be a QB and you have a huge line to run behind I don't know why there coach wouldn't be running more Option or I.

We will see if Jeff Griffith's Western Ky. style football will translate to up here.

Ryle is as bad as Boone with better players right now.

Boone will finish 0-10 and head to the winner of the Henderson/McCracken Co game.

Ryle will finish a glorious 2-8 and head to Lexington as the 4 seed.
Ryle is not as bad as Boone I have seen the films. And watched ever Ryle fame and film. On every play there are at least two players for Boone standing not doing anything and I'm not exaggerating. How they kept it close with Henry Clay and Ryle is pretty mind blowing.
And I believe Ryle will finish 3-7. The young group has started to play a lot better than previous games.

And actually they will play the Louisville schools according the the KHSAA rule

District 3 plays District 6 first

Seneca, Butler, PRP, southern

But I do believe Ryle will be the 4 seed there.
Kuntz only need 119 yards to be the All-Time SK passer.
UK1fan Wrote:Kuntz only need 119 yards to be the All-Time SK passer.

Well unless Aaron Floyd plays ever position finishes with 3 ints and 15 tackles on d and 300 passing yards with 250 of those being passed to Shaun Alexander.

Kuntz could throw for 300 in the first half. Like I said that only if.Confusedhh: