Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
16.67%
Mason County
83.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Mason County 10/11
thoughts/predictions on this big district game
This should be a better game than some people think.
Big game in Maysville should decide who wins the district.
Mason by a bunch, that's no slam on Russell or trash talk, after seeing mason in person, they are very impressive. So far they have had men playing in a district with boys
Mason is definitely the favorite.

I do think these are the top 2 in the district by a long shot.
Colonel 17 Wrote:Mason by a bunch, that's no slam on Russell or trash talk, after seeing mason in person, they are very impressive. So far they have had men playing in a district with boys
Like I said in Fleming County Prediction thread Mason may win, but I don't think they will roll Russell.
Mason Co. 35
Devils14
Russell manages the clock decent enough to keep it from a blow out.
I think Russell needs to put more speed on the defensive side of the ball. My fear is Mason spreads them out and takes advantage of what is a pretty solid but slower front 7.
Unless you're talking about speed rushes, which Russell dosent have, they have to take away Masons strength. I'm assuming its their passing game. Russell needs to somehow put pressure on the qb, run some different blitzes, show some different coverages. If their qb can just stand in the pocket and have time to throw it will be a looooong night for the devils. Flemming threw 3 td passes. Of coarse the best defense is a good offense. Russell has to find away to keep the chains moving and not bogg down after a time consuming drive which they've been prone to against better teams
Russell 32 mason 28 This is only a test I'm joking :Cheerlead
Mason's Strength is Nelson finding running lanes.
ttt
Russell 30

Mason 27
This should be a better game than some will predict, this game will decide who is crowned District Champs
Mason Co 42
Russell 14
Mason Co 21
Russell 7