Poll: Most obnoxious fans of the 14th region.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cordia
17.24%
Hazard
10.34%
KCC
37.93%
LCC
0%
PCC
27.59%
Other
6.90%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most obnoxious fans of the 14th region.
My vote goes to Cordia. They seem to be letting there hopes and dreams getting a little far ahead of them. How can someone act like they deserve respect when they have never earned it. Creekers need to remember you have to actually win something before you can talk trash. Usually i would have said KCC fans but being the back to back region champs they deserve and earned there right to say whatever they please. Cordia fans just need to shut up until they win something.
Most obnoxious fans on BGR goes to Cordia.

Most obnoxious fans in the 14th in general goes to Perry Central every time lol
You know zaga if you really stop and think about it the Cordia fans on this board are really just spouting back at someone else that has tried to belittle them on this board by posting baiting posts, then every one chimes in and the Cordia fans just get on here trying to defend themselves. After all that is really all these boards are about anyway for people to get on here and spread gossip and lies. There probably isn't 20% of the stuff coming off here that is credible .
Every team has a few obnoxious idiots. Some have a few more than others, here recently, PCC, KCC, and Cordia are the top 3 in no particular order.
Pcc
I would normally have said PCC. But KCC has gotten terrible here recently. Saying Cordia has obnoxious fans is laughable. 3 years ago nobody would have even known Cordia had fans. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I havn't read anything obnoxious from a Cordia fan on this sight either. It seems like they are getting attacked from all sides for doing the same thing as every other school. Nobody ever mentions Hudson magically ended up at Hazard.
what those spoiled brats that think there better than the rest of us hillbillys and can't even talk likes us hill folks or try not to. THey can't say Pik-vill they say piiik-viil.
:biglmao:
Without a doubt....Riverside Christian.
^^
Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:what those spoiled brats that think there better than the rest of us hillbillys and can't even talk likes us hill folks or try not to. THey can't say Pik-vill they say piiik-viil.
:biglmao:

This comment has been deleted by Alfus21.
Knott Central hands down
KCC fans for the most part are terrible and the student section is awful. The administration lets the student section say and do pretty much whatever they want.
http://i.imgflip.com/43gzf.jpg
^ :biglmao: Buzz is the man.
We at Letcher Central behave ourselves. Lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Perry Central and it is not even close.
cougarpride08 Wrote:We at Letcher Central behave ourselves. Lol
Nothing to cheer about??
Buford T Justice Wrote:You know zaga if you really stop and think about it the Cordia fans on this board are really just spouting back at someone else that has tried to belittle them on this board by posting baiting posts, then every one chimes in and the Cordia fans just get on here trying to defend themselves. After all that is really all these boards are about anyway for people to get on here and spread gossip and lies. There probably isn't 20% of the stuff coming off here that is credible .

It's according to how you define obnoxious.

When they pop up and predict Cordia to win every game like they did last year - I consider that obnoxious.
All of them act like pure Hillbillies
ballboy Wrote:All of them act like pure Hillbillies

Some fans cannot be as sophisticated as the Perry Central faithful. :please:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Some fans cannot be as sophisticated as the Perry Central faithful. :please:

Amen to that!
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Some fans cannot be as sophisticated as the Perry Central faithful. :please:
You're right.

[Image: http://www.ixdaily.com/images/grind-blog...33jsoi.jpg]
I think it is by far knott. Not even close
I've always found that the guilty pig squeals first.
I am a Perry and a Cordia fan, so am I twice as obnoxious?

My vote is for Knott Central's fans but mainly because I grew a dislike for them in my four years at Cordia, some are alright but a select few can give a group a bad name and some of them show no class as fans.