Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you remember when?
OMG this thread turned into poooooooooooooop! Go find some professional help!!!!!!
:king::biglmao:
the A team Wrote:It could just be the fact the williamsburg is on an off week again this week, but that would be too simple for a troll and antagonist to figure out.
A TEAM TELL YOUR NAME SINCE AND BE MAN or be like 64SUR
ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
Now, see, isn't this much more fun. When you can get the Wburg fans talking, you can have fun. You have got to admit they are the funnest bunch on here. I really miss them when they get quiet. This thing kinda gets boring when they don't get on here.
mysonis55 Wrote:Now, see, isn't this much more fun. When you can get the Wburg fans talking, you can have fun. You have got to admit they are the funnest bunch on here. I really miss them when they get quiet. This thing kinda gets boring when they don't get on here.
YOU ARE RIGHT MYSON55:rockon::rockon:Confusedinglepar:Cheerlead
mysonis55 Wrote:Now, see, isn't this much more fun. When you can get the Wburg fans talking, you can have fun. You have got to admit they are the funnest bunch on here. I really miss them when they get quiet. This thing kinda gets boring when they don't get on here.

Mysonis55 I think I have a stalker in blueman44 have no ideal who this wi@@@@@sm@@@ is I hope they get taking off BGR.I am all about eastern Kentucky football around here.I get on here an just have fun ever who this blueman44 wants me to think it't a hazard fan.An I no it's not a hazard fan.Just a jealous troll :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall::HitWall:
64sur Wrote:mysonis55 i think i have a stalker in blueman44 have no ideal who this wi@@@@@sm@@@ is i hope they get taking off bgr.i am all about eastern kentucky football around here.i get on here an just have fun ever who this blueman44 wants me to think it't a hazard fan.an i no it's not a hazard fan.just a jealous troll :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall::hitwall:
all i do is have fun
:Thumbs::Thumbs::Cheerlead:Cheerlead:popcorn::popcorn::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:THEN I AM A hazard fan by the way so don't think am not a BULLDOGS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It'll be alright 64. I don't think he means any harm. I really don't like the troll wordage that is used on here all the time. We all obviously like football or we wouldn't be on here. If you post something on this site, you should expect people to comment. I think that is fine as long as we don't get into the name calling thing. I see that no one starts with the troll thing until they think someone has said something they don't like. For God's sake, this is supposed to be so people can talk football. We are not all gonna agree with each other, but let's enjoy talking to one another no matter who you are for. I most times don't agree with you about the strength of the jackets, but by the same token, I think your stuff is funny and I like to chat with you on here. I guess I should get off my soap box. But, with that said, give the guy a chance.
64SUR Wrote:Mysonis55 I think I have a stalker in blueman44 have no ideal who this wi@@@@@sm@@@ is I hope they get taking off BGR.I am all about eastern Kentucky football around here.I get on here an just have fun ever who this blueman44 wants me to think it't a hazard fan.An I no it's not a hazard fan.Just a jealous troll :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall::HitWall:

64sur that blonde head nurse husband is after you, I can't believe that you are getting stalked. Hint are you going to South Carolina to watch the football game.:biglmao::lolrage: this is great Confusednicker:
blueman44 Wrote::Thumbs::Thumbs::Cheerlead:Cheerlead:popcorn::popcorn::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:THEN I AM A hazard fan by the way so don't think am not a BULLDOGS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No your're a Whitley fan or Knox central fan :yikes: :yikes: DDDD
64sur lets about football and have a great time talking about the game we LOVE!!!
blueman44 Wrote:64sur lets about football and have a great time talking about the game we LOVE!!!

:1: Williamsburg goodnight :truestory:
I know we all make mistakes and this is not an English class but the grammar on this thread is PAINFULL to read.
mysonis55 Wrote:It'll be alright 64. I don't think he means any harm. I really don't like the troll wordage that is used on here all the time. We all obviously like football or we wouldn't be on here. If you post something on this site, you should expect people to comment. I think that is fine as long as we don't get into the name calling thing. I see that no one starts with the troll thing until they think someone has said something they don't like. For God's sake, this is supposed to be so people can talk football. We are not all gonna agree with each other, but let's enjoy talking to one another no matter who you are for. I most times don't agree with you about the strength of the jackets, but by the same token, I think your stuff is funny and I like to chat with you on here. I guess I should get off my soap box. But, with that said, give the guy a chance.

I REALLY ENJOYED YOU AND 64 GOING AT YOU WERE BOTH VERY WELL UP ON YOUR FOOTBALL HOWEVER THIS IS TURNED TO GARBAGE. tHIS THREAD IS MEANINGLESS. wHY DON'T YOU AND 64 START A NEW THREAD?
64black&gold Wrote:I know we all make mistakes and this is not an English class but the grammar on this thread is PAINFULL to read.

If YOU DON'T WANT TO BE PAINFUL , I HAVE AN IDEA . TURN IT OFF.
You are kidding me right. The back and forth is exactly why I started this thread. There hasn't been anything mean spirited. I don't know about the grammar though. He might have something there.
If I don't want to be "painful" ? Seriously? You can't write stuff this good.
Sometimes you have got to just read our minds to understand what we mean their Black & Gold. I have been guilty of my share of mistakes. If you are gonna get on here, you gotta learn 64nese as well. He has a whole language of his own. You can usually use the icons to try to figure out what he meant.
I know 55, just having a little fun. I went to Cumberland U. for a couple of years and kinda miss the Willyburg ease every now and then.
They do love their football over there.
I want it to be funny as far as the grammar.other wise I would use spell check.mysonis55 did you see the fairview and pike county central score.We are for real Williamsburg Kentucky.:please: comment 55 And make sure to use spell check and I love these icon :truestory:
64black&gold Wrote:I know 55, just having a little fun. I went to Cumberland U. for a couple of years and kinda miss the Willyburg ease every now and then.

I went to Cumberland also in 79,80,81 receive a major in History an icon. Great school :welcome:
I went there a few years later. My wife graduated from there as well as my brother. I will actually be there this Saturday to watch the LWC vs. UC football game.
UC coach Bland is the real deal.
:CheerleadConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar:welcome: TO Hazard 64sur we will see BOWLING GREEN THIS YEAR:1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1:Confusedinglepar:Cheerlead
topnotch Wrote:UC coach Bland is the real deal.

I had a 1st cousin who was teammates and good friends while at Farrugot in Knoxville in high school and yes he has them rolling. I hope Lindsey can be competitive.