Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel @ Pulaski County 10/4
Both teams with a lot to prove this week. Who is the contender and who is the pretender.
I saw north play clay and was not impressed at all unless that was just a off week Pulaski wins with a running clock.
I think last week's poor first half vs Lincoln County was a wake up call for the Maroons. They come out focused from the start this week and hand North Laurel their first loss of the season 42-13.
willseeuntheHOUSE Wrote:Ky teams that north have played have a grand total of 8---(E-I-G-H-T ) wins!!! And you put down other schools schedule?? One word WOW!!

Way to skew the numbers Lil
Just counting KY teams now
NL opponents 38% winning percentage
PC opponents 35% winning percentage

Never said neither is good bit PC has beem there before and is expected go play better teams. NL is a doormat. The SME doormat that beat PC in 2009 with Muse and barely hot beat lastyear by 7.
Sounds like someone is extra fired up for this one! Regardless of who each team has played, both are in the same district and will be on the same football field smashing each others heads Friday. Of course the Maroons will be smashing a lot harder.
Would love to see the jaguars step up and get a big win but I believe PC is a few notches above NL. NL has no doubt taking big strides year over year since Larkey took over and I think they will continue to get better in years to come. But I'm with GUT on this one PC wins convincingly!!

NL 20
Pulaski 48
I'll take Pulaski 51-26. North Laurel hasn't seen anything like the Maroons this year.
Forever Maroon Wrote:I'll take Pulaski 51-26. North Laurel hasn't seen anything like the Maroons this year.
Gonna rain Friday if it does I'll take Pulaski 42-12 if it doesn't rain I think your pretty close FM.
North kicks FG an win this one go north :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:flame::1::1::1::1::rockon:ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparGo north!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same story, different week. Everyone underestimates the Maroons and that is fine with me because they're at least 3 TDs better than anyone on their schedule. Hopefully teams will learn their lesson this year because they're going to be a lot better next year. I pretty much have to agree with Forever Maroon!

Pulaski Co. - 52

North Laurel - 24
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
This game is for the district championship IMO! Madison may have something to say though! I think PC wins in a good game. Inevitably it will come down to PC and HC for the regional. HC will prevail. AGAIN!!!!! Sorry maroooooons!
The Maroons get their first loss in this one and another one next week. Two teams that have some talent, which pulaski hadn't played this year. Looking like a 3rd place in the district for the maroons this year.

NL-38
PC-34
Daddycat27 Wrote:This game is for the district championship IMO! Madison may have something to say though! I think PC wins in a good game. Inevitably it will come down to PC and HC for the regional. HC will prevail. AGAIN!!!!! Sorry maroooooons!
The winner of this game will play Madison Southern for district championship in my opinion.
NL in a close one. 23 to 20
GO GO GO GO NL.
I'm realistic..... North is the underdog. But they are more than capable of winning. Great coach, really good group of players.

Head says Pulaski 28-14

Heart says North 28-27
HAHA BriarJumper#1Fan, you're not just saying that to start some fire, huh? You know, they did play those Briar Jumpers first game of the season. But assuming what you stated is true, then you are claiming your own team as 'talentless'. I guess I must agree.
This should be a great game between two well coached teams.
Does anybody no if the QB Nelson going to play tonight.will hurt if he doesn't Go North :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Over the years North has been beaten like a red headed step child, but the last couple of years they have started to beleive they are longer the North of old!! This bunch of kids belive in them selves. Ya know most little red headed step children finally grow up!!! GO JAGS!!!
NL been on the up swing this year, they can do things you haven't seen on the field yet, but might tonight. I have seen them improve every game. Going with NL in a tight one!
North laurels stud QB is not playing. On crutches at school, ankle. I heard they have two other starters out on defense. A linebacker and db. Tough break heading into tonights showdown with PC.
BriarJumper#1Fan Wrote:The Maroons get their first loss in this one and another one next week. Two teams that have some talent, which pulaski hadn't played this year. Looking like a 3rd place in the district for the maroons this year.

NL-38
PC-34

:thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Pc by 20