Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 35- Allen Central 0
Tigers pull out a road win on the Rebels after a sluggish first half. Tigers take advantage of turnovers and win again! Go Tigers! Phelps next week .
Good Job Paintsville!!!!!!
Congrats to Paintsville. Shutouts are special.
Impressive performance by the entire PHS Family. The team played great. The fans were abundant, and the PEP Bus Crew - WOW!!!- you guys are incredible. I do believe we had more fans than Allen Central did on their home field. The Tigers got the job done against a scrappy Rebel team. Our coaches and players have really done an outstanding job in conditioning. Add to that the platoon system we are utilizing with our linemen, and it has really shown up the last two weeks in the fourth quarter. Got to give some worthy props for an exceptional performance by my man Luke T. He was everywhere last night: offensive TD, defensive TD, sacks, several tackles, Hell, I think he even ran and got me some popcorn once (LOL). Great game and happy (albeit late)birthday. It was also good to see number 1 get in a couple reps without any noticeable problems. This team is bringing the true meaning back to "Tiger Pride."
Heck of a game by Luke Trimble last night. I was also impressed by the Tiger O-line last night. Keep up the good work boys.
Great job painstville you guys are having a good season :Cheerlead
Roll Tigrtes Roll!!!
I would have never expected this kind of turn around after what happened with their HC so close to the start of the season. Good job Paintsville...I wish them the best the rest of the year.
Nice job, congratulations on the W.