Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Chip Results...
I think from what I heard, there was 6 players from Paintsville at this camp..McCarty from JC was also there...Every year Rick Bolus picks an all-star team from the best players in the camp..This year there was over 500 players there..From Paintsville, Landon Slone, Van Ferguson, J.D. VanHoose, Blake Bundy, Jeremy Pack, and Shane Grimm attended..There was also a couple players from SVHS...This year the camp was so full that they even picked 2 all-star teams...First 30 and second 30......VanHoose was rated like the # 40th player in the camp, while Slone was rated like 4th.....Congrats to all that attended!!
congrats to Slone on the #4spot
Here is a site with results of the bluechips camps: http://www.angelfire.com/ky/prephoops
Congrats to Mr. Blake Bundy for getting "The Best Hustler" award. Hopefully he'll keep the intensity from down there and carry it on into this season.
Blake Bundy had a tremendous camp and was listed on the ALL-STAR team until an ankle injury the morning of the ALL-STAR game caused Rick (camp director) to remove him..... Sad but Bundy performed very well at camp and has made the most improvement i have seen from any highschool player in a while. just remember to watch out for bundy this year!
According to the web site in post #3 Jonathan VanHoose of Russell was listed in the top 12, Ethan Faulkner of Elliott County was listed in the second 12,and Nick Brumback of Jackson Co., Justin Hicks of Hazard, Landon Slone of Paintsville and James Strange of Pineville were listed between 25 and 50.
Congrats to these young men.
Landon Slone Hade A GREAT Camp!!! i witnessed a few of his games and the tigers (all of them were there TOGETHER) played magnificant!!! look out for those TIGERS!!!!