Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's wrong with Powell co. football?
RB#5 Wrote:i think that the coaches at powell county are doing a great job and anyone who thinks that dont do the best they possibly can with all the players that come out, those people sound a little jeleous to me. maybe one day you might be that good of a coach.

i could give a big crap less about this thread but im going to speak a little bit.
who in their right mind would be jealous of powell co football, not me! nor anyone else that i know is. i think you are trying to flatter yourself a bit. lets get real here ppl you barely beat phelps, and betsy layne beat you. jealousy doesnt seem to figure into this whole scenario when you look at it from a realist point of view.
Jealous of Powell,
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! 1 and 9 Powell, Go ahead and write her down, GUARUNTEED!
Get it, Ci.
Yeah u think ur cool Mr. Football. Powell won't have a 1-9 or a 2-8 season...Some people need to worry about there own team and not run mouth about others...Its starting to get old. Shup up and drop it
teams like powell need to focus on the + and not the -.
whats right with powell football?
Powell has went 0-30 before, So 1-9 will be a definate possibility.
But wait you did beat Phelps with 1000 flags, Mabey I should rethink this.
The worste 2a team in the state. Never said I was cool but whem your making statements on anybody being jealous of Powell your a moron.
Can't wait to see the score next Friday.
chill out guys
Battle Tested Wrote:chill out guys

Agreed. Chill out or the thread will be closed.
MrFootball clean out your PM's
you know Powell county would be so good if they put there minds to it and the coach would make them work half as hard as GRCdoes. The boys should have to practice everyday till 6 or 7 (like grc) they run lift weights go over and over plays and believe me if those boys would put their minds to it they would be awesome!!! I cheered many games where we went home with a loss but it wasn't the boys fault it was the coaches fault for letting the boys goof off and practice!!
cheerleader07 Wrote:you know Powell county would be so good if they put there minds to it and the coach would make them work half as hard as GRCdoes. The boys should have to practice everyday till 6 or 7 (like grc) they run lift weights go over and over plays and believe me if those boys would put their minds to it they would be awesome!!! I cheered many games where we went home with a loss but it wasn't the boys fault it was the coaches fault for letting the boys goof off and practice!!

how do you get we goofed off at practice? where you there? i do not think it was the coaching. the coaches were all strict and yeah we had fun at practiced but never goofed off. we all respected coach jones enough not to. its never fun to see his jaw bones dance when he gets mad. the coaches were not the problem, it was the lack of man power and will to play. they were several times when all we did was condition and go home because we had 8 players at practice. i think that is what hurt us the most, no one at practice. coach made practice hard, but fun. all the coaches did their best with what they were dealt this season. it is not the coaching that was the problem, and it sure wasnt the players goofing around at practice.
they could practice from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m. and they would still be one of the worst football teams i have ever seen play the game in my entire life
ok bizmark, they had an off year but give them a break .. you shouldnt post negative thinks bout other teams on here .. i agree last year they couldve prac. that long and still wouldnt be at there fullest .. the talent is there and someone can unleash it then they could be an ok football team
off year to say the least .what is considered a good year in powell co.?
bizmark Wrote:off year to say the least .what is considered a good year in powell co.?

ok bizmark .. go to khsaa.org and look at powell co's scedule .. they lost to some mediocore teams but was also one and didnt get trounced by none .. they lost to almighty russell 55-0 .. go look at russell's scedule and look at who they play .. ashland was the toughest team on that scedule and they beat russell .. now i have the outmost respect for russell dont get me wrong im just trying to a point that everyone might not see .. i know that russell was a 2aa team just like powell co .. russell worked really hard and couldve competed with any team in 3aaa and several teams in 4aaaa .. if they wouldve played a harder scedule then they wouldve took the championship this year .. im just saying just b/c you play for russell and you are used to blowing teams out dont get on a website and put down teams that is trying to gain support from people and is committed to getting better this year .. you have no idea what goes on in Powell Co. .. u just played them on the feild and thats all u have to judge by .. they were not a well put together team and had not many choices .. played several freshman and sophmores at the beginning of the year that did not mature until the end of the season .. my point is before someone asks is that if you played for russell bizmark, y not be a champion on and off the field and pick up teams like powell co and maybe one day they will have the luxory of winning a few games .. srry for getting the thread off subject a little.
alright i see where your comin from baseballking