Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ Pikeville 9/13
Did Sheldon Clark play Pikeville last night? If so, what was the score?
Pikeville won 49-16 after being up 42-0 at halftime and 49-0 in the 3rd.
CardCrazy Wrote:[quote=Cardinals ride]Are you trying to say he is the best player on this team but he doesn't even start on offense? I'm not buying it. Brandon Butcher is the best player on this team.[/QUOTE

If you watch the games you will see that Cline plays both sides of the ball and does start on both. Butcher is good for his age but has a long way to go to become compared to any of the receivers that proceeded him. They are actually best friends. But Cline is the only 3 star player on the team currently.

Well, I am pretty close to the program. I KNOW Cline didn't start on offense last night. And Cline is not close to the player Butcher ( who does start on both sides) is. He has a lot of ability but just takes bad angles at times and takes too many plays off.
Wait! SC has a three star player that benches over 400. I have to see it to believe it. SC is going to struggle for a while. Smith will make it into a bball school like Tug Valley. SC is a hard place to coach. You have to put a tremendous amount of work in. It's hard to get kids in and assistant coaches.