Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goldust confirmed for monday’s raw in match against orton for cody rhodes’ job
You can officially pencil in former WWE Superstar Goldust vs. Randy Orton for this coming Monday’s edition of WWE RAW in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where WWE Hall Of Famer Adam “Edge” Copeland will also be making his WWE television return.

The story broke on Twitter, where on the official account of Brad Maddox, it was noted that after speaking with Triple H, it is confirmed that on Monday’s RAW it will be Goldust vs. Randy Orton, where if Goldust wins, and Cody Rhodes apologizes, Cody can have his job back with WWE.
Maddox wrote the following tweets:

“Since @DUSTIN_RHODES1 has asked how he can help his brother. I’ve confirmed w/ @TripleH to allow him to compete against WWE Monday Night Raw”

“If @DUSTIN_RHODES1 wins and @CodyRhodesWWE apologizes, he gets his job back. So bring your paint cause it’s Goldust vs Orton monday”

Later on, former WWE Superstar and real-life brother of Cody Rhodes, Goldust, confirmed the news on his official Twitter account. Goldust wrote:

“Hey @wweuniverse , our voices were heard! This ones for you little brother! #RhodesDynasty #shatteredDreams #perseverance @wwe”

http://www.sescoops.com/goldust-confirme...-job/86125
Great booking.
^Agreed.

I wonder how they will get Cody back without ruining Randy Orton.
I really loved how that played out Monday night, great match, great expressions...I loved it.

Best Goldust match since the '90's.
The thing about guys like Dustin Rhodes is that they honed their craft wrestling in front of live crowds from the get go. They weren't all trained the same way and all do the same moves or the same spots. They learned how to connect with that live crowd and all Rhodes did on that Monday was give a lesson to the robots that were watching back stage. WWE might want to be careful about using Dustin too much. That match had a resemblance to professional wrestling.