Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville 44 vs EKU-7
Cards roooool.

Bridgewater 397 yards 4 TDs 0 INTs
Where ya at Westside:1: j/k buddy
Eastern didn't pay too bad. They held the Cards to 78 yards rushing and forced 3 field goal attempts. The Colonels front 7 played very well. On the radio show after the game the announcer said that Louisville is having a "corrective" practice in the morning due to the failure of the running game. Bridgewater is as good as advertised. The Cards offensive line and special teams have some work to do. We ate on the sidelines taking photos and I have to day we were treated very well by the Louisville people. Good luck to the Cardinals the test of the way. Colonels get ready for Costal Carolina next week.
Teddy Touchdown
1-3-1-press Wrote:Where ya at Westside:1: j/k buddy

The Cards were the better team but I thought the Colonels played a decent game.
EKU loaded the box a lot. I think Strong knew Teddy could throw at will. Kind of a "trap" game. I have always respected EKU and watched a lot of their games. U of L was pretty conservative.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:EKU loaded the box a lot. I think Strong knew Teddy could throw at will. Kind of a "trap" game. I have always respected EKU and watched a lot of their games. U of L was pretty conservative.

EKU didn't load the box. Louisville was just ineffective running the ball. That's why they had practice at 9am this morning, Strong was upset at his offensive line. You can't load the box against a team that lines up with 3 and 4 wideouts every play--the math doesn't add up. Bridgewater attempted 32 passes, they had less than 25 rushing attempts before he left the game. He's as good as advertised but the Cardinal running game needs a lot of work.
EKU's defense was very much designed to shut down the running game. The offensive line...as Strong stated...needs to stay on their blocks longer.