Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 48 - Pike Central 26
Final from Williamsburg.

As I expected, it seemed as tho Williamsburg had 0 trouble moving the ball especially through the air and put up 41 point in the 1st half alone.

Pike Central...obviously not the showing they would have liked coming off a huge loss with yet another huge loss.

Losing Marcus Johnson for the season is going to affect this team, but they will get a little beefier next week once Dakota Ray & Bryson Patton come off their suspension.

Props to Williamsburg, you guys did a hell of a job.

Hopefully PCC can bounce back from this brutal start to the season...schedule doesn't get any easier tho.
Pike Central appeared very flat. Williamsburg jumped on them early and put them away. Quarterback for Pike Central is very good. Their receivers did not hold onto the ball well. I assume losing your best running back and having two out for suspencions made it hard on them to get up for this one. Running clock at about the 5 minute mark of 2nd period. 3 long touchdowns on first three drives for Williamsburg set the tone.
The way it sounds, Pike Central didn't show up to play until the second half. Hopefully they can put a whole game together.
Glad to see the 1a team get the win here.
Liked seeing Williamsburg get their fighting spirit back after a rough week, but they have got to get their special teams straightened out. Third game in a row they have given up a special teams touchdown and they also let Pike recover 4 on side kicks. I now this was against 2nd and 3rd teamers, but still will end up costing them in a close game.
Mysonis55 it was 41-0 with 6.58 to go in the 2nd quarter.first running clock of the year.final score 48-26 and bye the way we wore our black jersey sun was no problem Confusednicker: Confusednicker: Confusednicker:
Game started at 8:00. Sun had no chance in this one.
Geez!!!! Beatdown!!!!!!!
D backs were left on an island with Shelton and Griffith. They both had big games. Skyler has seen this since his freshmen year.