Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Improved????
Ok guys just from seeing so far in football what are some squads you think have improved the most????....Keep posting as the season progresses.....
i have to day seeing the girls back out in action the powell co pirates are looking really good
Most improved at what? I mean how can you get better!!!
despite not having a squad last 3 years, i think Jenkins' cheerleaders have improved alot...
SCHS has improved alot!!
The Postman Wrote:Most improved at what? I mean how can you get better!!!

What do you mean???? You can always get better!
yeah...always room for improvement in anything you do...
I think Shelby Valley and Betsy Layne really proved that they've improved at KAPOS last year. I was impressed because I am not used to seeing BLHS compete and SVHS's all squad tumbling was awesome.
Powell Cheerleaders have definatly imporved a lot over the years!! This year they are looking really good!!!:Cheerlead
Magoffin County cheerleaders impressed me alot.....they lost 8 seniors last year and gained 8 new girls.....they really whipped them in to shape......Good luck girls!!
sisboombaa!! Wrote:Magoffin County cheerleaders impressed me alot.....they lost 8 seniors last year and gained 8 new girls.....they really whipped them in to shape......Good luck girls!!

I agree....from losing 8 or 9 girls from the previous year magoffin has really stepped it up.....Goodluck @ districts girls and keep up the hard work!.....GO HORNETS!:Cheerlead
Magoffin has improved as well as prestonsburg..i was very impressed with them at KAPOS!
Magoffin's KAPOS routine was wonderful...and had they not fell on a few things, they would have brought it home again. They increased their difficulty quite a bit since last year, and gained a full. they all did an excellent job at kapos and i couldnt have imagined how wonderful it would have looked if those girls had not gotten injured a week before. I have to say, i had my doubts in the begginning but they put their hearts and life into the routine and came a very long way in a very short period of time. I am extremely proud! MC cheerleaders.....you all did a great job! Love you all! Couldnt have asked for anything better.
I think the cheerleaders from Jackson City have really improved. They have added a lot of gymnastics to their routines and have put a lot of hard work and time into the squad. Way to girls. WE are proud of you.
MCcheerCHICK09 Wrote:Magoffin's KAPOS routine was wonderful...and had they not fell on a few things, they would have brought it home again. They increased their difficulty quite a bit since last year, and gained a full. they all did an excellent job at kapos and i couldnt have imagined how wonderful it would have looked if those girls had not gotten injured a week before. I have to say, i had my doubts in the begginning but they put their hearts and life into the routine and came a very long way in a very short period of time. I am extremely proud! MC cheerleaders.....you all did a great job! Love you all! Couldnt have asked for anything better.

:thumpsup: GO HORNETS!
I think that Powell Co. has improved a lot. I mean three years ago they had the worst coach ever and now they have a coach who knows what she is doing and actually is getting the girls somewhere. I mean they THEY'RE GOING TO STATE!! plus their stunts are advanced