Poll: Who do you think will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ballard
42.86%
Collins
57.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ballard @ Collins 9/6
Collins will host Ballard this Friday at 7:30 PM.

Collins is coming off a 41-14 win against South Oldham and Ballard defeated Jeffersontown 54-15. It should be another good test for the Titans against a very athletic Ballard team.

Any thoughts or predictions?
Think this one could go either way. Head says Ballard, hope Collins can win it.
Great win for Collins last week with Coach Lucas only playing one kid both ways. Athletes seemed to be fresh the second half of the game. Against a team like Ballard, We will have to see which way coach will go. Should be a good one.
Collins by 7.
Hard to know what Ballard has at this point in the season; Got beat bad by a good team and won easily against a bad team. I want to pick Ballard by 10, but just not sure of them yet, plus have to give Collins 7 pts for home field advantage.
i hear that collins has alot of good players and besides what district are they in?
Collins beat Ballard 53-20 at UK's 7 on 7 Passing tournament. True, it was just a passing tournament, but my money is still on Collins!
sstack Wrote:Hard to know what Ballard has at this point in the season; Got beat bad by a good team and won easily against a bad team. I want to pick Ballard by 10, but just not sure of them yet, plus have to give Collins 7 pts for home field advantage.

I was thinking the same thing about Ballard. It's hard to see where they are at this point but I think they could be a good team. It should be close either way, hopefully the Titans can pull it out.
Well let's just see how this crazy season will run...Ballard lost to X 32-14. Not bad considering X just might be best team in state this year and they put up 49 on LC.
Ballard drilled J-town who got drilled by Eastern who got handled by CAL who beat Lex Christian by about the same score. Boy, after 2 weeks my head already hurts.
Still thinking Collins will win this one at home. The Titans let the first home game get away and don't look for them to repeat that feat...Collins 38-35
bobcat football Wrote:i hear that collins has alot of good players and besides what district are they in?

They are in 4A District 3 with Atherton, North Oldham, Spencer County and Waggener.
I will take Collins by 7 at home. Should be a good one!
Seeing the game against X and knowing what Collins has this is gonna be a very good game wish I could watch this one but I predicted Ballard wouldn't lose another game after X, they are a very talented team, rooting for Collins but i think Ballard will pull this one out maybe even in OT...
Ballard 45
Collins 42
Steeler, if you can't be at the game, you can catch Scott and Doug on 93.3 wxln. However, Elmer doesn't push much power so you can catch it at wxln.com or on tunein radio on your smart phone. Froggy 101.7 might also be airing the game, not for sure tho. You can also find josh cook on twitter, he usually keeps updates on the games.
i think collins will come out with the win although the game will be close.
Tommy2tone Wrote:Steeler, if you can't be at the game, you can catch Scott and Doug on 93.3 wxln. However, Elmer doesn't push much power so you can catch it at wxln.com or on tunein radio on your smart phone. Froggy 101.7 might also be airing the game, not for sure tho. You can also find josh cook on twitter, he usually keeps updates on the games.

Yes I believe that 101.7 will be airing the game tonight. If you cannot get 93.3, 101.7 can be heard throughout most of the Louisville area.
Ballard wins this one pulling for Collins tho :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead