Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs Tates Creek Predictions
Wi the Dores regroup and get a W against a tough opponent in Tate's Creek?
No TC -52 PCC-7
Tates Creek will roll. They should have way to many athletes for PCC.
PCC will have a running clock starting in the 3rd!
BAD, BAD
Tates Creek.
Confusednicker: staying out of this one Confusednicker:
From what I seen of pcc on Friday against Corbin, they will have a lot of work to due. Corbin just made them look really bad. They had a very hard time moving the ball against that redhound defense.
Look for more of the same this week. Pcc will struggle to score again. Tc 35 pcc 7
Tates Creek will win this one!
Creek is tough. I think they handle this one. Too many athletes to keep under wraps, especially if PCC is dinged up a bit..
Tates Creek wins handily, sadly.

However, in the spirit of being a homer I will say Tates Creek 30 - Perry Central 20.

Go Dores
Tates Creek 55-12
TC
Initially, I was hoping this was going to be Tates Creeks first real test, but now I'm starting to doubt it. After seeing some video and hearing a little about Perry County. I'd say this one might be a short game with a running clock in the second half. Which will be nice for Creek, since they have a long drive home. I know Creek really enjoyed last weeks shut out, they might get another one here. Creek by 35. I'm Looking forward to Henry Clay next week.
Tates Creek big.
I hope the QB for Perry playes, Close early TC 46 Perry 14.
Well lets keep on dogging PCC. Remember, we werent supposed to beat Clay County. Had a little let down last Friday at Corbin but when you lose your starting QB, problems can arise. I look for Nathan Pray to do better this weekend and I honestly think we could pull off the upset.

PCC - 34
Tates Creek - 27

Good luck Coach Haddix.
will be a game for a half. Will get out of hand late. Creek is too talented after watching game film on both teams. This will be Creek big.....
Perry Central has bit off more than it can chew in this one.
arjay Wrote:perry central has bit off more than it can chew in this one.

i agree.....
The_Rock Wrote:Well lets keep on dogging PCC. Remember, we werent supposed to beat Clay County. Had a little let down last Friday at Corbin but when you lose your starting QB, problems can arise. I look for Nathan Pray to do better this weekend and I honestly think we could pull off the upset.

PCC - 34
Tates Creek - 27

Good luck Coach Haddix.
I hope you're right, I would really like to see a good game here. But the QB doesn't play on defense, and there's no way this team holds Creek's Offense to 27 points (unless you were talking about the first half :-) If PCC can put points on the board and stay in this game, then the scores will be much higher. I'm talking in the 40's or even 50's... but like I said earlier, I don't really see it happening. But I'll keep my fingers crossed!!!
Perry goes down in flames.
Gotta pull for the Creek.
Taking the dores can't loseConfusednicker: Confusednicker: Confusednicker: