Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
38.46%
George Washington
61.54%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Washington, WV @ Ashland 9/6
tomcat4life Wrote:How about your kid there boob? Have you raised yours to follow in dear old dads footsteps and carry on the family name of coward of the county?

He's probably the first second generation jock sucker. You must be so proud.
tomcat4life Wrote:How about your kid there boob? Have you raised yours to follow in dear old dads footsteps and carry on the family name of coward of the county?

Naw, mine have all been superstars there Heckle. They played at JCHS!!!!

You might say they have all been :1:.

Sorry for the bad experiences you've had!!
There is no possable way you have raised a child to be good at anything but hide and seek. County champ. Stayed hid for two tears.
And that's where you would be wrong.....They've been on the total domination side of every meeting with the tomcats.....We breed winners here, you know.......I know, I know, that's got to be hard to swallow, so I completely understand if you cant muster up enough pride to answer back............. It must be a curse, to live in that wallow every single day of your life....
Well on second thought I did say before that your riff with Badcat was because you found out he was your kids real father. If that's the case then maybe they would have a shot at being good at something
Hurts like the dickens to always have to play second fiddle doesn't it?

BTW, you never did tell where you came up with that girlie tomcat4life name tag.......do tell there sis...
Bob Seger Wrote:And that's where you would be wrong.....They've been on the total domination side of every meeting with the tomcats.....We breed winners here, you know.......I know, I know, that's got to be hard to swallow.
That was really total domination last year huh. A 1 point overtime win. That's what you call domination that's what most people would call a good game. And what about the year before that when you where supposed to meet Badcat. I'm pretty Ashland won that game but you can say JC dominated if you want but again most people would say it was a good game but the dillusional boob cigar. And how about the year before that when JC hit a last stitch pass in end zone. Yep that pass was sheer domination.
So Badcat did do the breeding for you
tomcat4life Wrote:That was really total domination last year huh. A 1 point overtime win. That's what you call domination that's what most people would call a good game. And what about the year before that when you where supposed to meet Badcat. I'm pretty Ashland won that game but you can say JC dominated if you want but again most people would say it was a good game but the dillusional boob cigar. And how about the year before that when JC hit a last stitch pass in end zone. Yep that pass was sheer domination.

Loss after loss after loss has kinda put a damper on you being able to experience a happy life, hasn't it Heckle?....Come on now, you can open up, we're on your your side.....One can see in your writings the bitterness of having to accept the second fiddle spot year after year after year.......Gosh, couple that with your son not being a superstar, and it's a wonder that you've not considered hari kari.
I have said nothing bitter. I was wondering how you haven't thrown yourself on the sword yet. I mean either way you loose.
A: your son is yours and is the next coward of the county aka superstar jock cleaner by way of mouth. Or
B: your kid really belongs to Badcat and you have to look at him and his mother everyday and know you could never measure up. So witch is it
Lets say for a moment that your kid is a superstar, which I highly doubt, the next time you schedule a meeting with Badcat, instead of hideing how about you send the kid so he can finnally quit wondering where he gets the talent from.
Pitiful ...Pitiful...pitiful, how the results of a life gone sour has left you a bitter , bitter, bitter young woman..........Good to hear your son has recovered from his stubbed toe injury from last week....Those pesky lines on the field have caused many a career ending injury to the team water boy over the years, Heckle. Glad to see yours will be back in action with dipper in hand this week. More good news is that he will move on to washing the towels next year (of course providing he can pass lunch and PE this year). I'm sure it's a relief to know that there is a chance (slight as it may be) that he wont be stuck in that God awful sophomore class forever......
Bob Seger Wrote:Pitiful ...Pitiful...pitiful, how the results of a life gone sour has left you a bitter , bitter, bitter young woman..........Good to hear your son has recovered from his stubbed toe injury from last week....Those pesky lines on the field have caused many a career ending injury to the team water boy over the years, Heckle. Glad to see yours will be back in action with dipper in hand this week. More good news is that he will move on to washing the towels next year (of course providing he can pass lunch and PE this year). I'm sure it's a relief to know that there is a chance (slight as it may be) that he wont be stuck in that God awful sophomore class forever......
See there is hope and maybe your boy can spit out the jocks and move up to waterboy someday. But if he's like you then there's no chance of him ever spitting anything out.
Kinda got a filthy mouth as well as a filthy mind don't you ma'am.....Not very classy for a lady, don't ya think?
since your just going to continue to dodge the questions and sling insults I've decided to treat your cowardly trash with trash
Nah, I've kinda got the feeling that with you that it's a life style...
Every body has their own lifestyle. Yours happens to be being obsessed with another man on the Internet but hiding from him in person. Yours includes badgering hard working kids to make you feel better about your on miserable life.
lol
Here's an idea there boob. If JC doesn't play tomorrow put on your pretty dress and bring Badcat jr to Putnam stadium. Ill make sure Badcat is there and you can finally get to meet. If you you don't want to be seen in the crowd hang around till the stadium is empty and ill make sure somebody is there. It's not that far a drive. Ill even give you gas money if that's an issue.
Is the official Johnson county troll calling other people bitter? I am now so confused by his logic that I'm not sure which way is up anymore.
Boob would explain it to you but it's so far above us we wouldn't understand
Is this a game Thread? ...Who did JJ break the rushing record on? How many yards did he have playing hhs in the playoff?

None of my questions have anything to do with this game and neither does any of the above nonsense.

One thing that does matter, who is JC playing this week? Will it be much of the same as last week? I'm pretty sure there were more than enough teams up north that would have played them. Even across the river as well. REally a team from cA nA dA.

Ashland is young at least they are upping the schedule early on.

Back too it...
Good luck to the home team... Keep the W(in) Ky
chance_rollin Wrote:Is this a game Thread? ...Who did JJ break the rushing record on? How many yards did he have playing hhs in the playoff?

None of my questions have anything to do with this game and neither does any of the above nonsense.

One thing that does matter, who is JC playing this week? Will it be much of the same as last week? I'm pretty sure there were more than enough teams up north that would have played them. Even across the river as well. REally a team from cA nA dA.

Ashland is young at least they are upping the schedule early on.

Back too it...
Good luck to the home team... Keep the W(in) Ky
Name one. Just one.

Johnson Central has shown in recent years that when it has a good team, it is willing to schedule accordingly. The Golden Eagles have played teams like Bell County, Knox Central, and Boyle County in early season games during years in which those schools fielded some of their best teams. Ashland has historically included much smaller Class A and AA on its schedule and has often lost those games.

As a fan of a large 4A school that scheduled only two schools larger than 2A in the non-district portion of its schedule, you may not be the best spokesman to criticize JC's schedule. One of those two schools, Sheldon Clark, made the cowardly decision to cancel its game with Johnson Central just prior to the season, which resulted in JC scheduling the nation's #1 home school team as a replacement. It is very possible that the Noblesville Lions will be as good or better than Sheldon Clark, which has not yet chickened out of its commitment to play Ashland.

It is good to see Ashland upgrade its early season schedule, but the Tomcats still struggled against a good Class A Raceland team. I don't think that Johnson Central's early season schedule will provide much comfort to Tomcat fans when Ashland meets JC late in the season to decide the district title.
I was under the impression that we replaced Sheldon Clark's game. Maybe not, but in any event, I can't wait to play Johnson Central! Even with the long drive, this could be a great match up since both teams play so similar!!
No Granny, Sheldon Clark bailed out only a couple of months ago.....The Harlan Co. game was scheduled prior to that.......Looking forward to you all coming to town as well....Good luck with Belfry tonight.
Thanks Bob. I'm so excited for tonight!! I'm actually looking forward to the JC game, too. This is a first time match up for us for both Belfry and Johnson Central. Sure hope we can continue the tradition, too. It only makes you a better team, IMO, to play stiff competition!
chance_rollin Wrote:Is this a game Thread? ...Who did JJ break the rushing record on? How many yards did he have playing hhs in the playoff?

Speaking of Jude, I think he taught Bob Segar how to juke Badcat.
and speaking of little bitty trolls.......
Bob Seger Wrote:and speaking of little bitty trolls.......

Let's leave your balls out of it, ok?
I hope Ashland takes it but think GW will be too much.