Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 27 East Carter 6
final
Suprised at the score. Any evaluation or information? Starters out? East growing up? Fairview over look them?
I expected a larger margin.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Suprised at the score. Any evaluation or information? Starters out? East growing up? Fairview over look them?

East Carter played hard , & was well coached . They looked leaps , & bounds better this then they did last week . Fairview has a lot of kinks to work out very lackluster performance not a lot of enthusiasm i could see . Definitely a lot of talent just need to mesh better . One bright spot Fairview has a heck of a kicker now the best i have ever seen there , & the kid was on our team last yr but never kicked before until this yr
WOW.....Congrats Eagles, see ya next week!!
It takes a lot to get players from other schools to come together early. Fairview will have their hands full trying to get kids to play team ball this year, they want their own stats.. this team will show if Nate is a good coach or great coach.
Maybe the kids at Fairview are not buying in to their chant at the end of practice. You know, State Champs. I thought they were saying that because they think they are going to win it.
myIQis55 trolling again. Glad to see Williamsburg is not the only team he trolls.
Welcome E