Poll: who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mayfield
100.00%
Macracken Co
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macracken Co. @ Mayfield 8/30
Wow after watching macracken co. Nearly beat pad. Tilghman fri night this game could have the makings of one of the best in the state this fri. MC. Comes into this off a 24-23 loss to tilghman in a come from behind victory. MC is veryfast and has great size, much more than expected.. they are the new 6a power of consolidated teams Heath2a, Reidland2a, and recent 4a power Loneoak.
Fri they came out and took controle of the game against pad but either seemed to tire into the third or pad just started to learn the mustangs game.. im pretty sure it was a mixture of the two. Pad. And MC seemed to be a little more matched athleticly than orginaly thought.
Mayfield comes into this game at 1-0 after a 37-21 victory over fort campbell. The cardnails have a very similar team to the mustangs. Mc depth scares me a little but I think we may have a bit of the upper hand with guy at qb.

Any thoughts, facts, scores,....?
Myson give us a little insite on the comments about running back ..

Mayfield. 45
Macracken. 35
Mayfield by 10
I want to say mayfield Confusednicker:
Not for sure on this one
Mayfield plays both PT and this team and I think this game should be more close than the last one but I think the Cardinals win by 7.
McCracken had a couple of players injured Friday and their big lineman, Sayner, who has signed with WKU, was ejected. I'm not sure if the ejection was a case of mistaken identity or if the injuries were just cramps. Many many complaints from both sides about the officiating. If the ejection stands, Sayner , 6-4, 250, will have to sit out the Mayfield game.

McCracken has multiple receivers who can catch, a one good RB, but the QB, Hughes, is still learning his way. They desperately need to find a consistent kicker.

No way I see Mayfield losing this game.
Watched it on the tv.. but saw much of the same u mentioned.. was not aware of wat player got ejected.. thanks for the info.. they looked pretty tough on tv.. everyone here is super excited about this one..
I see this one being a lot like the Fort Campbell game. We cannot miss tackles on their qb, #1 or #24. If we do they will take it to the house. I don't see them getting a whole lot of time against our d line. I predict an int or 2 for Chase Sevic. Guhy will do what PT missed all night. The stangs were leaving the short 5-7 yard slants open all night. The Cards will love that with 4 rec and a rb that love to catch in that area. Then when they cheat up Deon will torch them. Mayfield by 14.
One more day.. hopfully are newest running back will see some time and show off some of his abilities
Mayfields pass game will be the difference maker in this one.
Mayfield 28-12
Mayfield will give its typical beat down of a larger school.
I look for the quick slant to be open to us all night. I don't know why PT didn't see that. It's a guaranteed 5-8 yards every time, just catch the ball. I know Guhy will see it. Once McCracken starts to cheat up on it we will burn them deep.