Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry/Hazard Scrimmage
Any updates? I know it's just a scrimmage but I'd like to know how the Pirates looked.

TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Interested too...no eyes there tonight for me
I'm interested too, would like to hear how we looked.
Belfry0304...you are our only hope... feed us from your fount of knowledge!
Any updates? Interested to see how Hazard matched up against Belfry!
Sorry EKUAlum05, I had to work at the Phelps/Jenkins game tonight and didn't make it.
Any updates now on this scrimmage?
Figured for sure they'd be sum details on this one.
someone call coach and ask him,lol
Must be a secret, did the fine people on pond creek start there own forum?
It's a mystery lol
Belfry folks being very quiet so far this year. Must have not went well for Hazard, there being very quiet also. Maybe it was closed to the public.
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:Belfry folks being very quiet so far this year. Must have not went well for Hazard, there being very quiet also. Maybe it was closed to the public.

Belfry looked dominant last week.

I just think all your Velvet folks who usually post simply did not have eyes there HAHA
I wasn't at the game but Big S/O to Belfry's coaching staff for wearing the "Just Win Coach" t-shirts. T-shirts were made for Coach Chuck Fugate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:I wasn't at the game but Big S/O to Belfry's coaching staff for wearing the "Just Win Coach" t-shirts. T-shirts were made for Coach Chuck Fugate.

Belfry has a classy program.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Belfry looked dominant last week.

I just think all your Velvet folks who usually post simply did not have eyes there HAHA

We all know you know EKU, c'mon spill the beans.
Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh: these 2teams fan base tell no secrets. But I'm going to guess Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker: no I'm not Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
Fromn what i was told it wasnt close.
ekff Wrote:I wasn't at the game but Big S/O to Belfry's coaching staff for wearing the "Just Win Coach" t-shirts. T-shirts were made for Coach Chuck Fugate.

Hey EKFF, check your PMs buddy. Thanks!
The report I got. Belfry scored 5 times 4 varsity. Moved the ball good running and passing...My source said quote "Carr and Austin Hatfield looked in mid season form and Sani threw the ball real well." The D is improving and the lines are getting better. Take all that for what it's worth. I'm just ready for Friday night!!
Thanks for the report bucslover..sounds like Belfry is ready to roll.
Quick Side Notes:

- Richlands (who Belfry worked over pretty good) played a live scrimmage against A Runner-Up Honaker (VA) and won 31-2

- Defending Class A Champion George Wythe who Belfry outclassed severely lost 2-0 in a live scrimmage to traditional VA small school power Clintwood..missing a FG as time expired... they lost to Union (VA) 21-6.. Union is a consolidated school of Powell Valley and Appalachian and expected to be a possible Title contender.