Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drew Barker Stats
Didn't catch who his team was playing or the score of the game. But I saw this tweet from Josh Edwards of 24/7 and I thought I'd post it here. Because it's really amazing.

@JEdwar247: "Drew Barker says he finished last nights scrimmage 17/22 for 178 yards, 1 TD. Also ran 15 times fro 236 yards and 2 TD's"

Wow. Just wow. :Thumbs:
[Image:

]
Against 1A Beechwood who lost a lot of starters and most their kids play both ways. Lets see how he does in a few weeks and against Simon Kenton.
How did the scrimmage go for beechwood
bac2369 Wrote:How did the scrimmage go for beechwood

Conner was in control most of the night. The final score was 21-14 but Conner probably doubled the yardage on the Tigers. Beechwood offense struggled until late. Give credit to the Conner defense. They looked very solid. Beechwood got better in the 4th quarter. Conner had 3 turnovers. One was a very nice interception by Everret. The other two were fumbles, one of which was inside the 10. Barker had some nice throws but he did more damage running the ball than throwing it. It was good night of work for both teams.
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:Didn't catch who his team was playing or the score of the game. But I saw this tweet from Josh Edwards of 24/7 and I thought I'd post it here. Because it's really amazing.

@JEdwar247: "Drew Barker says he finished last nights scrimmage 17/22 for 178 yards, 1 TD. Also ran 15 times fro 236 yards and 2 TD's"

Wow. Just wow. :Thumbs:

He also threw a pick.