Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former UK Star Terrence Jones Arrested
PORTLAND – Former University of Kentucky forward and current Houston Rocket, 21-year-old Terrence Jones, was arrested early Wednesday in Old Town Portland after he was seen stomping on a sleeping homeless man’s leg, police said.

A patrolling officer said he saw a group of people leaving the Tube nightclub on Northwest 3rd Avenue spill out onto the sidewalk just after 2 a.m., said Sgt. Pete Simpson with Portland police.

While watching the group walk away, the officer watched Jones walk by a doorway where two homeless men were sleeping. The officer said Jones yelled “wake up” and then stomped on one of the men’s legs, Simpson said.

Police contacted Jones in the group of around eight people and took him into custody. He was booked in the Multnomah County Jail on harassment charges.

The victim, 46-year-old Daniel Kellerher, had a minor leg injury and did not require medical attention.

Jones is from Portland and attended Jefferson High School before going to play for the University of Kentucky from 2010-2012.

http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/...html?can=n
Probably shocking to most but not really to me. Very Childish!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Sick and disturbing. Just why? Why would anyone even want to do that?
Always had thug tendencies.
Maybe he was telling the guy to get a job? No I'm not defending the guy lol. Very very stupid.

Thug tendencies ? What where those tendencies?
If you have a job this day in time you need to be thankful for it! And what was this guy doing for Jones to act like that? He was simply sleeping lol. Ill say this Jones always seemed to have anger problems while at UK. These actions def make him appear thuggish to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
What a selfish m-f'er
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Maybe he was telling the guy to get a job? No I'm not defending the guy lol. Very very stupid.

Thug tendencies ? What where those tendencies?

@ Indiana.

If it werent for the great coach Cal, he would have never turned around.

Hes just a selfish guy. I only cared for him while he was at UK. Thats the only time i needed him. I could care less what happens post college.
Can't get much lower on the "absolutely disgusting" scale.
Never a big fan of his; he always looked like he was mad at the world.
What a childish thing to do, what would make someone do something like this? This guy needs some professional help if you as me.
He should be smarter than this. Needs to grow up, can make a living playing basketball that is a good life. some kids never get the chance.
panther nation Wrote:What a childish thing to do, what would make someone do something like this? This guy needs some professional help if you as me.
^^
yep=the LORD JESUS
basketball101 Wrote:He should be smarter than this. Needs to grow up, can make a living playing basketball that is a good life. some kids never get the chance.

I would kove to be in his shoes. I would have got the men(I believe there were 2 of them) dinner and a room for the night and called it my good deed for the day.