Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Fantasy Team
Who would be on your girls fantasy team?
Starting 5:

Ashley Jade Howard - Magoffin County
Kim Clark - Betsy Layne
Chelsee Jarrell - Paintsville
Krystal Daniels - Betsy Layne
Brittany Manns - Magoffin County

Bench:

Howard Twins - Pikeville
Megan Harris - Pikeville
Kendra Carrol - Paintsville
Conley - JC
Molly Burchett - Pburg
Esther Flemming - SV
i would definitely have the howard twins on my team...and i think you might have forgat a player on your team for sure, emily colvin from pikeville?
you would think that youd have to put Haley Ratliff or Paige Lowe on there some where also Shae Deskins
What about Becky Thomas???
"South_21" Wrote:What about Becky Thomas???

I have watched Becky Thomas twice this year and she hasn't impressed me, I already have good shooters on my team, I don't need her on my team, she wouldn't even get down on the post when they played Paintsville, she stood out around the 3 point line unless Jarrell was on the bench, and IMO Jarrell, Harris, and Daniels all 3 are better then her.

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:47 pm:

"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:you would think that youd have to put Haley Ratliff or Paige Lowe on there some where also Shae Deskins

I haven't seen them play, I just put girls I have seen play this year.
Amen about Thomas. She doesn't impress me at all. She just kinda stands around the arc watching and only goes to the post every now and again. If I were her coach, I would put her in the post every trip down the floor.
My team:
Kim Clark - Betsy Layne
Krystal Daniels - Betsy Layne
The Howard Twins - Pikeville
Ashley Howard - Magoffin

Bench:
Molly Burchett
Esther Fleming
Emily Colvin
Megan Harris
I would defineatly put haley ratliff on there somewhere...
paige lowe as well.
Brittany Manns-Magoffin Co.
Samantha Howard-Pikeville
Shawna Howard-Pikeville
Kim Clark-Betsy Layne
Becky Thomas-Allen Central

Molly Burchett-Prestonsburg
Ashley Howard-Magoffin Co.
Krystal Daniels-Betsy Layne
Chelsea Jarrell-Paintsville
Emily Colvin-Pikeville
Kim Clark - BL - Best All-Around player in region
Ashley Howard - Mag. - Best PG in Region
Brittney Manns - Mag. - Best shooter in region
Hayley Ratliff - PC - Top in region
Chelsee Jarrell - Paint. - Best Post player in region

Celena Conley - JC
Krystal Daniels - BL
Molly Burchett - Pburg
Kendra Carroll - Paint.
Megan Harris - Pike.
Howard Twins - Pike
Ashley Hall - Paint.
Starting 5:

Shawna Howard - P-Ville
Kim Clark - Betsy Layne
Becky Thomas- Allen Central
Tabitha Trammell - South Floyd
Ashley J. Howard - Magoffin

Bench:

Samantha Howard - Pikeville
Emily Colvin - Pikeville
Molly Burchett - Pburg
Esther Flemming - SV
Brittany Manns - Magoffin
ummmmmmm...what about adding tab trammell to that team?
If we're talking about last year I would put Haley Ratliff on there, but this year I haven't seen anyting impressive out of her.
Brittany Manns - G - I like the way she plays,Good Shot and not afraid to stoke it
Molly Burchett-G- Great guard till she tries to do it all...Has proved she can play with the best..
Tabatha Trammell -F- By far one of the best post players in the region, gets no credit because she played for a bad team
Kim Clark-F- Byfar the best and purest shooter in this region
Becky Thomas- C- Allthough I am not a fan of Thomas she is still the best Center in this region by a landslide..When shes on that post its ahrd to stop her, But she walks everytime she gets the ball

Bench
Sam Howard -Pikeville
Shawna Howard- Pikeville
Michalea Howard- Magoffin
Ashley J Howard- Magoffin
Shae Deskins -Belfry
Conley- Johnson Central
Chelsee Jarrell -Paintsville
Looks good to me
G-Howard, Magoffin
G-Manns, Magoffin
G-Clark, Betsy Layne
F-Trammel, South Floyd
C-Jarrell, Paintsville

Bench:
Burchett
Thomas
Howard Twins
Deskins
Ratliff
Harris

I believe this team could do some damage in the Sweet 16.
i think that all these look very good i mean all players are realy good players
Starters:
Ashley J. Howard - Magoffin
Brittany Manns - Magoffin
Shawna Howard - Pikeville
Chelsee Jarrell- Paintsville
Kim Clark - Betsy Lane

Bench:
Samantha Howard- Pikeville
Michaela Howard - Magoffin
Ashley Hall - Paintsville
Ashley Hall - Magoffin (young I know but she hustles and gives you everything every night)
Emily Colvin - Pikeville
Tabitha Trammel - South Floyd
Ernest Fleming - Shelby Valley
Molly Burchett - Prestonsburg

I may have missed a couple that should have been on there, but I those are the players I remembered in games.
Jarrell would have to be on my starting team. I believe she had 26 points and around 30 boards against JC the other night. She has already been named player of the week, over the past several weeks she is averaging probably around 24 points and 26 rebounds.
"Flowmaster" Wrote:Jarrell would have to be on my starting team. I believe she had 26 points and around 30 boards against JC the other night. She has already been named player of the week, over the past several weeks she is averaging probably around 24 points and 26 rebounds.

Last 6 games she has averaged 18 points and 17 rebounds.
"Bill_Don" Wrote:
"Flowmaster" Wrote:Jarrell would have to be on my starting team. I believe she had 26 points and around 30 boards against JC the other night. She has already been named player of the week, over the past several weeks she is averaging probably around 24 points and 26 rebounds.

Last 6 games she has averaged 18 points and 17 rebounds.

Not to mention 2 assists, 3 steals, 3 blocks per game, and has taken 11 charges in the last 6 games. That's a full game, you know?
Chelsee is just tryin to be as good as her older bubby, aint that right Bill don
"Red and Black" Wrote:Chelsee is just tryin to be as good as her older bubby, aint that right Bill don
Bill_Don couldn't carry Chelsee's jock Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
"sportwhiz" Wrote:
"Red and Black" Wrote:Chelsee is just tryin to be as good as her older bubby, aint that right Bill don

IDK sportwhiz, considering the team Bill Don was on and the players there were around him. LOL

Chelsee reminds me alot of him though, big body down low that noone could do anything with.
"JKWON33" Wrote:
"sportwhiz" Wrote:

IDK sportwhiz, considering the team Bill Don was on and the players there were around him. LOL

Chelsee reminds me alot of him though, big body down low that noone could do anything with.

LOL, and you couldn't carry mine sportwhiz :lol: :lol: :lol: .

She aint physical enough YET, JKWON, BUT she will turn alot of heads next year, I promise you that.
Jarrell will absolutely dominate the region next year. She should average 20+ points and at least 15 rebounds a game.

Her last 7 games (including tonight's game against Pikeville) she's averaging 17.7 points and 17.2 rebounds.