Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would you prefer? and why? Corey Dillon or Jerome Bettis
Which one of these two running backs would you have on your fantasy team???? though it would be a tough decision, i would have to go with Corey Dillion... As good as "The Bus" is, i think he's just to big to be a running back, and to hard to have good moves, not saying he dosen't or anything, he's a GREAT running back
Jerome Bettis. He is consistent every year. Last year everyone said he was too old, but he rushed for over a thousand yards.

To big to be a running back? No way....it just makes him harder to bring down. Who needs moves when you can run over everybody.
Corey Dillion has more years left and is just as good as Jerome.
I'd choose Corey Dillon easily.
Corey Dillion he has more years left and he just helped his team win a super bowl
whoever made this thread is insane.....of course corey dillon, bettis is about to retire..lol
I agree 100%
thank u
speed-Dillon
Strength-Bettis
agility-dillon

I would take Dillon
wow arent u a genius
Corey Dillon has been a top 3 back in the NFL for about 3 years now, I would take him over Bettis anyday, Bettis is a better leader than he is a running back, and he is a great back so that says alot about his leadership.
no the top 3 backs are priest holmes, ladanian tomlinson, and curtis "my favorite" martin
Priest Holmes is awesome
Curtis Martin? haha...wait your serious...

E. James would make Martin look pityful.
curtis martin is a pretty nice back to have...corey dillon tho would of won the rushing title had he not missed 2 games due to injury...still only lost by 58 yards.!
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:wow arent u a genius
what is this supposed to mean
Dillion by far he is quick on the first step and has great speed once he gets in the open field. He finds the holes very well and alot of times if he doesnt c one he has the ability to cut it out side and bust it for some good yardage. Bettis would b awsome to block for Dillion think of the running lanes then it would b unreal. I like Bettis though he just isnt what he use to b its kinda sad :-(.

lol i agree Mario E. James is very very good. I would pick him any day over Martin
well i mean...the point is that the patriots have the best running back in the league that no one knows about...patriots will be dynamite next year
Patriots dynamite next year im pretty sure they were this year lol
corey dillon signed with a defending superbowl champion and wow, they won it again...the pats would've won with neone in the backfield like they did with antowan smith the previous two. corey is a great teammate now supposedly but was a horrible one at cincy. wow just because they werent winning? thats the reason they pay ya the big bucks, to work the team chemistry not isolate ureself and whine about everything. as far as teammates go i would take bettis..willing to take a pay cut and lose PT to stay with his team who werent all that great in '03. bettis was a pleasant surprise this past season and has still got some stuff left in that tank. and who can forget that one highlight for bettis when he just completely ran over that cincy playa...geah lee that was crazy...gimme jerome
Dillion hands down!
Glad to see you still kickin Hip Hop...Welcome back!
def. disagree wit u rondosthe man.....i know wut this guy did for the patriots..hes the one that kept the colts offensive on the sideline, he was the one that allowed brady to throw deep bombs against the steelers, cuz the safeties would try to cheat the run....with him it just makes them that more unstoppable