Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris-42 Knott Central-6
Was wanting to know what colleges are recruiting the 6'7 lineman from Paris? Have heard a couple of D-1 teams. I know he can pull with great speed for a man his size! Was really shocked at this outcome considering Paris is a 1A school with a usually average team and hearing the things about KCC.
Wow i saw paris they had some huge kids, I figured that they would have won but didnt get to stay and whatch. Paris looked very atheltic.
cards6363 Wrote:Wow i saw paris they had some huge kids, I figured that they would have won but didnt get to stay and whatch. Paris looked very atheltic.
Easy to look athletic against a Knott Central. That being said, I am sure that Paris is a pretty good team, but they really did not scrimmage a tough team here. KCC while improved this year is average at best.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I can't believe how some of those players act at KCC...How does the coach put up with that because it makes the entire team look bad!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I can't believe how some of those players act at KCC...How does the coach put up with that because it makes the entire team look bad!!

What was going on exactly...I didn't get to make it to the game last night...How did Bobby-O do?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Was wanting to know what colleges are recruiting the 6'7 lineman from Paris? Have heard a couple of D-1 teams. I know he can pull with great speed for a man his size! Was really shocked at this outcome considering Paris is a 1A school with a usually average team and hearing the things about KCC.

I Talked to some parents last night from Paris and they said that hes either goin to UL or UK....that kid is a beast!
MVP2 Wrote:I Talked to some parents last night from Paris and they said that hes either goin to UL or UK....that kid is a beast!
I hope he stays in-state, we lose enough talant to out-of-state schools.

PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I can't believe how some of those players act at KCC...How does the coach put up with that because it makes the entire team look bad!!
Are they acting bad again this year? I thought that they had gotten past that era at KCC. I agree that the bad behavior reflects on the whole school/community.

I thought Kcc played a decent 1st half ,were they had two drives that was pretty good they scored twice in the 1st half but both TD's were brought back bc of pentalys...2nd half was a diff story kcc couldnt do anything with Paris's Massive and strong D-line..Congrats to Paris they have a great team down there
The big lineman from Paris is being heavily recruited by Tenn., Ga, Florida, Auburn, UK and UL, and Cincy....is what Scouts.com has listed!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:The big lineman from Paris is being heavily recruited by Tenn., Ga, Florida, Auburn, UK and UL, and Cincy....is what Scouts.com has listed!

:thumpsup: the kids a beast!
How did Bobby Owens do?
baller25 Wrote:How did Bobby Owens do?

he didnt do that much, the kcc offense as a whole didnt do much they were shut down my paris's D....Paris's forced Kcc to bout 5 turnovers
MVP2 Wrote:he didnt do that much, the kcc offense as a whole didnt do much they were shut down my paris's D....Paris's forced Kcc to bout 5 turnovers
Look for Bobby Owens to put up good numbers in the non-district portion of the schedule, and against Cawood. They play a very weak schedule and that is why he can run around people. That being said, he is a good RB, but the numbers are mis-leading IMO.

Bobby Owens is a Heckuva RB! You don't finish 2nd in the state and not be a good player! I don't care what anyone says!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Bobby Owens is a Heckuva RB! You don't finish 2nd in the state and not be a good player! I don't care what anyone says!
I do agree that Bobby O. is a good RB., but you have to take into consideration the competition or lack thereof that KCC has played. He has a couple good games against average defenses, and I am considering Breathitt's and Clay County's defenses last year average at best. Most of his yards come against teams like Jenkins, Magoffin County, Allen Central, and such.

PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Bobby Owens is a Heckuva RB! You don't finish 2nd in the state and not be a good player! I don't care what anyone says!

:thumpsup: I Agree 110%! Bobby O is one of the best in 2A
'

Yes i agree that is the Highschool i am currently going to attend they did act weird surly with the two 15 yard pentleys for sideline behavior.