Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF vs. Powell Co.
does anyone have the score and maybe some stats
Yeah man...sf 30- powell 6...
The whole team was fluent all night...Barker had i think 2 touchdowns...one for ninety yards...and the full back bobby meade had 2 touchdowns and tyler mitchell a first year player who has an enormous amount of potential got one...the line was quick and kept blocks...the linebackers Austin johnson, Derek Tripplet,Brandon stephens,and Bobby meade were in almost every tackle...Austin had alot himself...Derek had some good ones for the amount of time he had stayed in the game....Brandon had alot...and a good sack...which was a force fumble also...and bobby meade had a good amount of tackles...The lineman did awesome...coming back to them...Brad muncy had some tackles and a sack...And i would say everybody was part of a tackle...they played good and the real season starts this monday...lets get back out there and practice hard and beat maggofin county.

Lets go raiders
Powell is horrible,My gosh. Good job for a young SF team. Young or not theyll get better, way better by dist. time. Look for mabey a 6-5 season'.
Betsy lane, Powell is a win for you.
Thanks man...but we only have 10 games so i dont know how we are gonna go 6-5 well if you count playoffs yeah...i think we can go to play offs too...but thanks
Powell was without 3 of their starters...injuries...and 3 hurt during the game. Should see improvement when these return. Powell has got to learn how to block better, to open up their running game.
Liked #22 for South Floyd, he can flat out run.
thanks thats one of my good friends and if ya talk to him about it he doesnt think he's fast...i thought that our better part was our defense though
im glad to see the raiders get back on the right track.......congrats to you
thanks
I got to attend the game....good win for the raiders
good win for the raiders...they are a young team so anybody who knows sports knows that they have plenty of room to grow when you are young like that
okay enogh on bashing powell. we have maybe 28 people on the team at th most, 9 of them were injured and half of them were starters. the only reason south floyds little running back got a 90 yard run was because our middle linebacker who won defensive player of the year last year was injured. yeah their line did good, so what. powell statred a number of freshman, and from our vantage point we took a step up on that game not one back, so if you are going to act like you know wheter or not betsy layne is going to get a automatic win you better just quit the sport of football and stay out for the rest of your life. south floyd was the better team that night. and guess what it was just a SCRIMAGE!