Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This site is dead, so I started a rumor thread
Rumors about transfers should be discussed, because let's face it, transfers change the landscape of high school football every year. Even more so now since what rules are in force are easy to get around, and the KHSAA has no teeth....and when they try to show teeth local judges shoot them down. So as long as these are rumors it should be okay.......

So this one is about Tanner Morgan, I have heard he is moving to Hazard...

We all know transfers are a huge deal these days, let's discuss RUMORS...

Read about Tanner Morgan here:

http://www.youth1.com/index.php/football...he-country

Rumors are fun, please post them here.........
hope this rumor is true an he has goals like tim couch would be great for hazard.and eastern kentucky. go jetpilot TongueoliceLig
Didn't see anywhere in the article that mentioned Hazard. I assume this is rumor on the streets.

Myself I don't see it happening. Why would his parents move him from Northern Ky (1/3 golden triangle) to Eastern Ky. If he is that good then he will end up at Highlands or some other nationally ranked school. People just don't move to the mountains to be reconized for their outstanding athletic ability.
Ike Cooter Wrote:Didn't see anywhere in the article that mentioned Hazard. I assume this is rumor on the streets.

Myself I don't see it happening. Why would his parents move him from Northern Ky (1/3 golden triangle) to Eastern Ky. If he is that good then he will end up at Highlands or some other nationally ranked school. People just don't move to the mountains to be reconized for their outstanding athletic ability.

He lives in Union and Ryle has a good football program. He played on their Freshman team and some varsity 7 on 7 games. I do not see him changing teams. And I can't see his parents moving from Union to Ft Thomas so that leaves Highlands out since they no longer are taking out of city tuition students.
Seems to be one of the most gifted kids I've ever heard of. Why would he and his parents consider Hazard? This doesn't make much sense, unless they have family down there. Am I missing something?
2dog Wrote:Seems to be one of the most gifted kids I've ever heard of. Why would he and his parents consider Hazard? This doesn't make much sense, unless they have family down there. Am I missing something?

I heard his father is originally from Hazard.
To clarify, I just meant the site is much more active (fun) during football season. Clearly it isn't close to being dead........
sstack Wrote:He lives in Union and Ryle has a good football program. He played on their Freshman team and some varsity 7 on 7 games. I do not see him changing teams. And I can't see his parents moving from Union to Ft Thomas so that leaves Highlands out since they no longer are taking out of city tuition students.
Why not move? It's a much better move than moving to Hazard, or staying in Union. Much better school than both Ryle and Hazard. Far better winning tradition than them. The list goes on and on. If he were my boy, I'd be looking for a nice house in Ft. Thomas asap! First class all the way!:Thumbs:
2dog Wrote:Why not move? It's a much better move than moving to Hazard, or staying in Union. Much better school than both Ryle and Hazard. Far better winning tradition than them. The list goes on and on. If he were my boy, I'd be looking for a nice house in Ft. Thomas asap! First class all the way!:Thumbs:

Union is a very nice area with beautiful,very expensive homes and Ft Thomas is very old expensive homes. I can see some one not liking the older homes. As far as schools, Yes Highlands is better and the football team is better. I love the small town feel of Ft Thomas compared to Union but it is not for everyone. To me it would be a no brainer just because of the better academics, in fact that is why I moved to Ft Thomas when my oldest child turned 5.
Is Greenup County moving down to 3A this season in a new realignment of 3A ?
I heard that that the top returning players from Ashland and Fairview, are going to Boyd co. , and the top returners from Russell and and Raceland are going to Greenup co so each school can experience a winning season. I hear they signed a contract to do this every ten years. Good idea? Thoughts
old warrior Wrote:Is Greenup County moving down to 3A this season in a new realignment of 3A ?

I believe all teams are locked in where there out until the next realignment in 2015.
I think this is a rumor,hear mayfield want to move up to 3a or 4a don't no if this is true or not
Confusednicker:
The QB that transferred from Tates Creek to Madison Southern has transferred back to Tates Creek because of ineligibility. If he was ineligible at M.S. is he ineligible at T.C.?
:poker face:
Checked the IP addresses and 64SUR and MySonIs55 are they same person...hmmm that's not really that shocking come to think of it...Confusednicker:
Jumper Dad Wrote:Checked the IP addresses and 64SUR and MySonIs55 are they same person...hmmm that's not really that shocking come to think of it...Confusednicker:

:lmao: 64sur