Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drew Barker lives up to the hype at Elite 11 camp
Drew Barker lives up to the hype at Elite 11 camp

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football...y-elite-11
Drew Barker Receives the 16th Invite to Elite 11 Finals

http://www.nationofblue.com/drew-barker-...11-finals/
Exciting news for anyone who supports UK. The QB position looks well stocked in the coming years.
Zeke Pike was an Elite 11 QB how did that work out for him?
Barker won't even be the best QB in NKY this year!
UK1fan Wrote:Barker won't even be the best QB in NKY this year!

He may not be on the best team in NKY, but he is heads and shoulders better than any other QB in NKY!!!!
Cat Daddy Wrote:He may not be on the best team in NKY, but he is heads and shoulders better than any other QB in NKY!!!!

I dissagree! SK and Dixie QB are just as good!
Let's pick up on this at seasons end when we can compare and contrast. NKY is blessed to have three very good QBs to watch this fall. Hope they all stay healthy and enjoy much success!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Barker will struggle without Fogle.
Owensboro Catholic QB Houston Hartz was also at the Elite11 and Nike camps this past weekend. Barker not the only quality QB in the state....
great jobs from all of the qb from kentucky that attended the elite11 camp.i wish dalton sizemore from williamsburg could have may it.:Thumbs:
Congrats to Barker on getting to golden ticket and being able to compete for the Elite11 MVP in Oregon.
Spirit100 Wrote:Let's pick up on this at seasons end when we can compare and contrast. NKY is blessed to have three very good QBs to watch this fall. Hope they all stay healthy and enjoy much success!

QB from Highlands will be good as well.
Out of the NKY qb's barker is playing with average talent compared to highlands or what bir had at cov cath the kid makes that team the third best team in the area maybe even number 2 behind highlands I would love to get to watch him play this season
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Out of the NKY qb's barker is playing with average talent compared to highlands or what bir had at cov cath the kid makes that team the third best team in the area maybe even number 2 behind highlands I would love to get to watch him play this season

Fogle would have been a game changer at HHS or CovCath. Interested to see what Drew can do with the loss of him and a few of his line.
hop24 Wrote:QB from Highlands will be good as well.

Yeah he is extremely accurate and headsie. he will be helped with the best RB tandem in NKY maybe the state. I think they go undefeated.

I would love to see Barker play this year. Wish Highlands was playing him. Id like to see him shock his way to state.

Did he start as a Freshman?
birdman44 Wrote:Yeah he is extremely accurate and headsie. he will be helped with the best RB tandem in NKY maybe the state. I think they go undefeated.

I would love to see Barker play this year. Wish Highlands was playing him. Id like to see him shock his way to state.

Did he start as a Freshman?

Always helps having the studs and the system built around him at Highlands. Think you could put an average QB at the helm and still have great sucess. Not a knock on the young man but a compliment to the program.
hop24 Wrote:Fogle would have been a game changer at HHS or CovCath. Interested to see what Drew can do with the loss of him and a few of his line.

Not saying that fogle wasn't good but everyone is saying he will struggle without him. I ask how much of fogles success was attributed to playing with drew barker? Guess these questions will be answered I'm just glad the football in the state is finally catching up to the basketball.
hop24 Wrote:Always helps having the studs and the system built around him at Highlands. Think you could put an average QB at the helm and still have great sucess. Not a knock on the young man but a compliment to the program.

Hey, you gotta connect the dots year to year... not to sound like john madden but sometimes you have rb years sometimes you have qb years, def years, etc. pound em with your strength and zing em with your second best stuff.. boom.

It scary though when your second best stuff isnt so hot, especially when your a QB heavy team with not the best supporting cast. But, I think Barker is up to the challenge this year...boom

Conner makes it to the state game in '013 pow
Conner returns every skill player but Fogle.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Not saying that fogle wasn't good but everyone is saying he will struggle without him. I ask how much of fogles success was attributed to playing with drew barker? Guess these questions will be answered I'm just glad the football in the state is finally catching up to the basketball.

Nice film on Fogle. Great speed. Agree, love KY. B-Ball but would like to see F-Ball neck and neck with it as far as talent.
Let's see how he does against a real defense! SK will crush Conner!