Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is your voice heard?
Do you vote?

Why?

You believe that every vote counts?

Which issues help you decide or do you base your decision strictly on which party the candidate is with?

i vote but only because i pay 22,000 in taxes in a year, so yeah i need to get something in return..

the way i pick is complicated.. and i'd rather not explain it lol
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Yes I vote, and almost never for just one party. throwing the one lever to vote straight one party is never in my thoughts. I vote one race at a time and if it ends up one party so be it. I don't think it ever has. The only time I have ever missed voting is when I had changed party's in the 80s and couldnt vote till the next election. If you don't vote don't gripe about anything because you've done nothing about it. Hey, many times when I've voted it's been like voting for the lesser of two evils, but I still vote.
Yes

If you don't vote you can't complain. lol

Not if who you pick loses. lol

Which ever i think will be the best for the job.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I vote...I basically vote for who people tell me to... I never pay attention to the races or anything so...
I registered to vote three times in three different locations because everytime I would go to a different thing and they would check my card had apparently not be turned in and I really wanted to vote so I filled out another just to make sure. Well I went to the COURTHOUSE and registered to vote there will fixing my license and sure enough the day rolled around to vote and I wasn't on the register in my town so they call headquarters and apparently "My registration was incomplete." I give up, I really do. Issues is what I vote for though. Ironically most Democrats support or disprove the same issues that I do, so I am a liberal democrat. I try to vote for the best candidate though and I do pay attention to what they stand for and have to say. I wouldn't vote someone JUST because they were a Democrat. I also tend to vote for people that I know personally so if something ever arises that I need help with, I can go to them.