Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins & Magoffin
I was just wanting to know what you all think about the Jenkins/Magoffin scrimmage Aug.4, Jenkins took that game easy with a 48-0 W. last year, really dont know what magoffin has this year so fill me in???
I see Jenkins winning this game.. Mcgoffin got a new coach this year.. its gonna be hard to put them back on top.. should be a good game..
I think Jenkins will take this game, but it could be a tough battle, Jenkins is bringing alot to the table, They have great Defense this year, fast, strong d-line, powerful linebackers and very quick DBs, the offense has a much better line this year, with the expirenced center and guards leading the way, the backfield and receivers are the fastest and most talented Jenkins has seen in a while, good luck to both teams
Yeah i agree... Jenkins is lookin good this year.. Cant wait till the game!
Let me see....i think Jenkins is goin to win it fairly easy this year.
I also wanna know what Magoffin has?
i think jenkins will win if they get ready.they are doin good in practice and have worked hard in the weight room but this first game will decied how the season will go based on how much heart and dedication the boys have
i agree.. jenkins has been working hard this off season.. and i hope they start the year out great!
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:i agree.. jenkins has been working hard this off season.. and i hope they start the year out great!
couldnt have said it better myself haha:notworthy
Jenkins Will win this one pretty easily
MVP2 Wrote:Jenkins Will win this one pretty easily
i agree.. Mcgoffins has a new coach, hes good.. and has a good crew.. but i know the kids dont like change... anyone know what offence mcgoffin is running?
MVP2 Wrote:Jenkins Will win this one pretty easily
That is probably a good choice considering the score last year, and the fact mogoffin lost the manchild QB
yeah jenkins should take this easy, D has got alot better. They lost a lil talent last year but got it back in the weight room. I cant wait to see this one. Good luck to both teams
Yeah jenkins should have an easy game.... they did lose some but not much....
Good Luck Teams
they gained alot this year and the game should be easily taken
Anytime a team lets down, that is when you get smacked in the face..SO THERE IS YOUR WARNING!
Ill take Jenkins
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Anytime a team lets down, that is when you get smacked in the face..SO THERE IS YOUR WARNING!
WARNING??? Whos the warning for?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Anytime a team lets down, that is when you get smacked in the face..SO THERE IS YOUR WARNING!

You think jenkins is gonna drop there heads down??
Where are they going to scrimmage? Jenkins or Magoffin, could play a big role!
player_5622 Wrote:I was just wanting to know what you all think about the Jenkins/Magoffin scrimmage Aug.4, Jenkins took that game easy with a 48-0 W. last year, really dont know what magoffin has this year so fill me in???
CoachB Wrote:Where are they going to scrimmage? Jenkins or Magoffin, could play a big role!

Coach there playin at Magoffin
Thanks
I am saying any team that thinks any game is going to be easy is WHEN YOU GET SMACKED IN THE FACE. When you are a school like Jenkins, NO GAMES COME EASY!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am saying any team that thinks any game is going to be easy is WHEN YOU GET SMACKED IN THE FACE. When you are a school like Jenkins, NO GAMES COME EASY!
Couldn't have said it better myself, you have to work hard in every game to gain respect and win. Nothing will be handed to them.:Thumbs:
i agree also...
jenkins won 12-0 scored on 2 trick plays Magoffin has alot of work to do but i really liked what i saw from there new coach and it was good to see some more kids come out this year
The Fan Wrote:jenkins won 12-0 scored on 2 trick plays Magoffin has alot of work to do but i really liked what i saw from there new coach and it was good to see some more kids come out this year
It was 18-0 man, they scored on two fullback dives and a HB pass
And probably could have been worse than that since they did recover 4 fumbles, but I do agree on there new coach. You fans and the community should really be behind this coach because he is DEDICATED AS IT GETS into turning it around!
All-American Lineman Wrote:It was 18-0 man, they scored on two fullback dives and a HB pass
my bad ( MAN ) had to leave early just what i was told
cavs all the way in this one magoffin is a team that was on the brink of doing away with thier footbakk program all together last season, so i dont look for them to have a very good season....but good luck to both teams on the season