Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for Estill County Community
BGR, I come to you in sadness tonight. On the last day of high school in 2012/13, high school student Tony Conley passed away tonight.

I don't know the details but someone said he fell off a porch and was hung

If you could, take a moment to say a prayer for his family and the Estill County community, They'd greatly appreciate it
To beat it all...He was a FRESHMEN
Very sad news SK. I hope the Estill County community gets through this very difficult time.
Prayers to the Conley family and Estill community.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
God bless you all!! A Freshman...his life hadn't even gotten started!!
So sorry SK, know that prayers will be offered for this tragic situation.
The news also says another kid(22 year old Leonard G. Crank) was found dead, most likely killed by a hit and run.
What a horrible tragedy. Prayers from the Tiger Family.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Did you ever find out what happened, SOK? Was it just a horrible accident?

Sad times when a kid that young dies. I noticed two empty chairs at my daughter's graduation last night. They said showing "respect for "two names". I'm assuming that class lost two kids at some point.
I got more details on it this morning. He was at home with some of his friends, they have a dog runner, well the dog was trying to get off the runner, the kid (goofing around) takes one end of the runner and puts it around his neck and was like watch this boys and he accidentally slipped off a 15 foot high porch and was hung. His friends tried cutting the runner to free him to keep him from dying but they couldn't.

He lived right beside one of Estill County High School's Principal
TheRealVille Wrote:The news also says another kid(22 year old Leonard G. Crank) was found dead, most likely killed by a hit and run.

This happened around 5 years ago...
Strikeout King Wrote:I got more details on it this morning. He was at home with some of his friends, they have a dog runner, well the dog was trying to get off the runner, the kid (goofing around) takes one end of the runner and puts it around his neck and was like watch this boys and he accidentally slipped off a 15 foot high porch and was hung. His friends tried cutting the runner to free him to keep him from dying but they couldn't.

He lived right beside one of Estill County High School's Principal

My daughter's boyfriend was friends with him. Many times he would be at his house while my daughter was there.

Very sad to say the least...
Prayers to all involved.