Poll: Are you for it or against it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Support the death penalty!
0%
Against the death penalty!
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death Penalty
I just wanted to run a poll to see how the members of BGR feel about the topic of death penalty. Are you for it or against it? Why? When do you feel if should be used if you support it? I will tell how I feel at a later date!

Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
I have a difference of opinion. I think if someone kills someone, then they deserve to die the same way that the innocent person died. But I also think that's just an easy way out of the crime they committed. I think they should rot in prison also. So really this post was pointless cuz I really don't have an answer. Smile
I support the death penalty... I just think it should be carried out faster than it is... I agree with them rotting in jail but it would cost the tax payers a lot to feed and keep them in there everyday
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I support the death penalty... I just think it should be carried out faster than it is... I agree with them rotting in jail but it would cost the tax payers a lot to feed and keep them in there everyday

im with 15th. why let them live in a prison that is being paid for with our tax dollars? makes no sense to me that we would want to keep some people alive as long as we do. if a rabid dog bites a kid we shoot it on the spot. if a rabid man kills 30 people he sits around eatin the food we pay for. im all for the death penalty...
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I support the death penalty... I just think it should be carried out faster than it is... I agree with them rotting in jail but it would cost the tax payers a lot to feed and keep them in there everyday
Good point. I support the death penalty 100%.
I agree with you guys.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
BCF4L Wrote:I have a difference of opinion. I think if someone kills someone, then they deserve to die the same way that the innocent person died. But I also think that's just an easy way out of the crime they committed. I think they should rot in prison also. So really this post was pointless cuz I really don't have an answer. Smile

Rot in prison? I'm sure prison's not a good place to be, but it's also not a horrible place to be anymore with all the advantages, medical care, and fair treatment laws. They shouldn't be using up tax payers' money, execute them quick, don't let them sit on death row and use thousands of dollars in tax money
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I support it.
I support the death penalty
Support
Support....And I agree I mean heck If i was homeless I would go commit a crime where I knew I would go to prison for life b/c at least they do get 3 meals a day and like everyone else said health benefits and stuff
football05 Wrote:Support....And I agree I mean heck If i was homeless I would go commit a crime where I knew I would go to prison for life b/c at least they do get 3 meals a day and like everyone else said health benefits and stuff

I always wondered why homeless people don't do something like that
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
make sense woudlnt it
eye for any eye in my opinion
An Eye For An Eye....................................................
Support it 110%. Technology is so advanced today that it usually isn't sketchy if you have the right person or not. The people are going to rot in Hell anyway for murders, rape, and attempts so prison should not be any easy way to escape society and have us paying for their air conditioning, heat, food, water, cigarettes, and fun. Kill them in the same way that they murdered people though. People like Andrea Yates probably shouldn't be committed, she should be drowned.