Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Charged In Infant's Murder
An 18-year-old Powell County man is in jail on murder charges for the death of a two-month-old infant.

Police and EMS were called out for an unresponsive infant Saturday morning in Boyd County. The child was taken to the hospital where she was pronounced dead.

Sunday, State Police arrested Brett Thompson. Police believe Thompson hit the child in the lead which lead to her death. He's charged with murder and is being held in the Boyd County Jail.

[Image: http://www.lex18.com/images/thumbnails/4...92_292.png]

http://www.lex18.com/news/man-charged-in...-s-murder/
I know this guy personally, I've shook his hand many times after ball games between Estill and Powell County and just cannot believe it!
So, do you think the charges are a mistake or do you think he has "issues" that could've led to this?
Scum.
Granny Bear Wrote:So, do you think the charges are a mistake or do you think he has "issues" that could've led to this?

You know back during basketball he seemed like a pretty good kid I'm not sure what would leave to something like this...Not sure if he's framed (which people are saying he isn't framed that he done it) or if he actually done it or if it was an accident.
^
Think SK.
Its very simple.
He was higher than a kite im sure.
Considering his age, I wondered about that, too.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Scum.

My exact immediate thought.
Strikeout King Wrote:You know back during basketball he seemed like a pretty good kid I'm not sure what would leave to something like this...Not sure if he's framed (which people are saying he isn't framed that he done it) or if he actually done it or if it was an accident.

Friends of my wife who live in Powell Co. know this kid and his family. He had a troubled past and were surprised that it took this long for him to end up in jail.
Did he have an arrest history?
Strikeout King Wrote:You know back during basketball he seemed like a pretty good kid I'm not sure what would leave to something like this...Not sure if he's framed (which people are saying he isn't framed that he done it) or if he actually done it or if it was an accident.
News is reporting that he has admitted to hitting the kid to get it to shut up crying.