Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset in 06
How do you think the Jumpers will be this year?
I have not heard much from them, but I do know that they will play hard and hit hard every game.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Do they return many starters from last season?
not really... we lost our all time rusher Scottie Newell plus we lost Ray Norman and Matt Salmons along with some other great players... on offense we do return Ross Deaton and John Cole who both had execelent year last season along with Kenny Hughes but we still have to find a sure fire replacement at RB and WR... on defense we lost all but 1 of our starting secondary but we do return the most part of our d-line and linebackers...
i am hoping to watch them a few times this year b/c i will be moving to Willamsburg for college...they always field a good team so i look for them to be at the top of single A again...
We did lose a lot of talent last year but i still think that we will make a good run for state but we really do need to find a replacement at RB maybe AT hunter, Capri Cowan, or Kenny Hughes
yea hopefully A.T will be able start the season... he looks like he is recovering really good...
The new starters will be gung ho and wanting to prove themselves, so it should be interesting from about mid-season on.
The Jumpers are going to be tough this year because of the new addition at running back...He is actually a secret weapon that is known only by POLECAT
Three things Somerset will need to have a year like last, one they will need to have runningback step up. Two, they will need another reciever to go along Cole, they may miss a big 6'4 target like Ray Norman more then Scott Newell. 3. They will need to have physical run stopping defense.
They'll go 7-3 losing to Franklin Co., Southwestern, Danville !