Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POLL ? Wheres does Wiggins end up at?
I think he has been a WILDCAT the whole time!!!:popcorn:
When is he expected to announce? Will it be on tv?
All I have heard is it will not be on T.V. He will just tweet or FB it!! No timetable!!
It will be televised whenever he names the date.

I think he'll come to UK, completing the greatest recruiting class in history.
What is the deadline date?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I read a tweet from maybe Seth Davis that he would make his decision in May 14th. Not 100% sure on that though. I think he is a wildcat. Be the greatest class ever without a doubt. They go 38-1 next season.
I want him to be a Wildcat so bad, and it makes perfect sense. But I am afraid he follows one of his team members to FSU and makes his parents happy too. Hope I am wrong, really I do, and if I am I will gladly come on here and admit it. If he comes to UK I seriously believe they become the first undefeated team since Indiana to do it.
He is going to Europe to play pro ball for a year.
^That's what I would do.
The NBA after next year.
Andrew's little brother, Nick says Kentucky isn't the best fit for Andrew

http://www.nationofblue.com/andrew-wiggi...-best-fit/
I hope he comes here, because I love him!

But if he doesn't, I don't care because I hate him!

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...DrZnoNiaxy]
Yea his brother said UK was where he should go about a couple of weeks ago. I think they are playing games to keep everyone guessing and keep as much hype on him as possible. Wiggins slipped at presser the other night and said when he teams up with the other 6 they will be the greatest team of all-time. Since then he and his camp have been back tracking and putting out smoke-screens to cover up his slip. I put a picture on Andrews fb fan page a while back. It was a picture of 2 hands showing 9 fingers and Mr. Wiggins like the picture so I believe he will be a CAT. My daughter also meet him at our local mall couple weeks back and she got his autograph and told him my Dad and I want you to play for UK really bad, he told my daughter he would see what he could do!!!
UNC. Last year's disaster at UK will scare him off.
Depends on how much Cal is willing to pay him.
Mountaineer Man Wrote:Depends on how much Cal is willing to pay him.

He doesn't drink so that left Huggy Bear high and dry.
Steve Kuberski Wrote:UNC. Last year's disaster at UK will scare him off.

I think it will be UK or FSU. I don't think last year scared any of the others off.
After saying last year that he wanted his little brother to attend UK, big brother Nickie has changed his mind.
The elder Wiggins want him to attend FSU and big bro no longer believes UK is the best fit for Andrew.
I really hope this has no impact on his decision. He's the next big thing in college basketball and will be the next great in the pros imo. It'd be a shame if he went to UNC or KU. But if he don't pick us, FSU wouldn't bother me due to them being irrelevant.
Cal has recruited a ton of good players here, that have been successful pros. But not one player that has been a great pro. I'm not counting Rose, only players that he's recruited at UK. I believe Wiggins is a lock to be that player.
Its a complete toss up IMO.
I think he knows, and has known for months, but hes the only one.

I really hope its uk.
I think the Allstar game proved to him he cant play at UK. I would love it if he picks UK but I think hes more of like Kobe and want to be the allstar and more shots.
I don't even think he knows honestly.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I read today on another site where someone had posted on the Kansas board that all the talk of UK not being the right fit by his brother was an attempt to misdirect and keep people guessing. But supposedly this fellow had a source who had been pretty accurate in the past with other recruits and he said Wiggins had known for several weeks where he was going to attend college, and that it was Kentucky. Said he really bonded well with the UK recruits at the McDonald's game, particularly Randall and Johnson. Of course, that could be a misdirect as well, lol. I guess we will all know for sure in a few weeks, although the same person said the announcement would be April 20.
cougarpride08 Wrote:What is the deadline date?

Theres no such thing.
He could start school nex spring and as long as he has the amount of practice time in, which i think is two weeks, needed to play, he could start next january if he wanted to.
At this point who cares. Quit milking it for attention and say already.
Come to uk!!!!!
UK. Is there another choice?