Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rutgers coach suspended, fined
Rutgers assistant coach has resigned

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9...rs-resigns
Down goes Pernetti!

Another victim of the network.
The network hard at it again this morning. They are not going to let up until many heads have been on the chopping block. For some reason firing people gets ratings. I can barely stand to watch sportscenter right now.
I hate to see people take up for wrong actions, just because they think reporting it is the reason for housecleaning. Housecleaning is happening because people at Rutgers were stupid.
I hate to see people that take up for ratings whores that run with a story, promote a story, prolong a story, make themselves a part of the story, no matter who it affects.

That said. Rice got what he deserved. The rest are sacrificial lambs for the politically correct masses of hypocrisy that the network is glad to serve up for the all mighty dollar. Not for righteous indignation or justice for the innocent.
Go figure. Now Murdock being investigated by the FBI for blackmail. And the network has grown quiet on that part of the story.
FBALL Wrote:Go figure. Now Murdock being investigated by the FBI for blackmail. And the network has grown quiet on that part of the story.

Murdock could be in trouble here. This thing just keeps getting more and more interesting.