Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 9-game schedule?
Does anyone know if Williamsburg finally got week #4 filled or if they'll be stuck playing only nine games in the regular season? Really hate to see Harlan off the schedule. Seen a lot of good ones between the Jackets and Dragons over the years and it's a shame to see them not play.
Green Dragons and Jackets have played as far back as I can remember.
E's Army Wrote:Green Dragons and Jackets have played as far back as I can remember.

anybody want to play in week #4 Confusederved:
The yellowjacks will be in the hunt for a state title this year.
:what: 9 games got to be kidding me Confusedmoke:
A nine game schedule isn't that bad of a thing. I think the whole state should go to nine game schedules if everybody makes the playoffs. The four team districts have hurt the scheduling for many teams. Instead of looking for four games, now coaches have to fill 7.
Wow, another Williamsburg site.
mysonis55 Wrote:Wow, another Williamsburg site.

What is their other open date? I know Sheldon Clark dropped Johnson Central and they are stuck with 9 games as well. They have weeks 0 and 2 open.
Play Johnson central
I would love to see this game it would bring back memories when i use to live in leslie co. leslie and johnson central had great games between them. an i consider johnson central a great football program. an i'm sure if williamsburg could match up on the same open friday night williamsburgs yellowjackets would play.Confusedmoke:
Knox Central offered to play and they said thanks but no thanks.
Does any one no if the open dates match up this would be a good game for jchs and Williamsburg
insideinfo Wrote:Knox Central offered to play and they said thanks but no thanks.

hey i like knox central i watch them 3 times last year and knox central may no offer for this year.so get back on your donkey and ride it an try to win your first ever District championships in the SCHOOL HISTORY insideinfooooo:biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:hey i like knox central i watch them 3 times last year and knox central may no offer for this year.so get back on your donkey and ride it an try to win your first ever District championships in the SCHOOL HISTORY insideinfooooo:biglmao:

They offer week four!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
insideinfo don't pay 64 any mind. He is just overly concerned with his team finding a way to win their first ever regional championship. Poor guy has been stressing over it for more than a year. You can be happy that he didn't post that stupid you got served sign on you though.::igiveup::biglmao: