Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Harrow to Georgia State
Harrow to transfer to Georgia St.
Good!!
Smart move on his part!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Bye baby boy.
Man up and get a big boy voice before trying to play this season.
You guys do realize that his father just had a stroke, right? That's why he's transferring to Georgia State to be closer to his dad and I don't blame him for that
Strikeout King Wrote:You guys do realize that his father just had a stroke, right? That's why he's transferring to Georgia State to be closer to his dad and I don't blame him for that

That's not the reason. Stated before today he was leaving. Has nothing to do with family, has to do with him and Cal.

Mix1...
Mix1 Wrote:That's not the reason. Stated before today he was leaving. Has nothing to do with family, has to do with him and Cal.

Mix1...

Well that's what's going around is the reason he's leaving. Take it up with him. I'm sure he knows more about the situation then any of us do
It's done.
Best move he could make. His future at UK was on the bench.
Best move for him, just didn't have the talent to play at uk
seen tweet from Cal ,it was because the health of his dad..
Mix1 Wrote:That's not the reason. Stated before today he was leaving. Has nothing to do with family, has to do with him and Cal.

Mix1...

tweet from Cal himself........."given the health of his dad,we fully support R yans decision to transfer to Ga ST to be closer to his family in atlanta
NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE!

Harrow Sucks. Bye. Good luck, but we certainly don't need you
[Image:

]
Now if a couple more would leave the program would be better off!!!

Good bye Ryan!! Good luck!!
cuppett777 Wrote:tweet from Cal himself........."given the health of his dad,we fully support R yans decision to transfer to Ga ST to be closer to his family in atlanta

I got word the day after UK lost in the NIT that Ryan would not be back. He was uncoachable. This was to save face for Ryan, am sorry about his dad, but he was gone regardless. Of course Cal will never come out and say he was getting rid of Ryan. Luck just happened to be the way this played out. Go back to any of my previous posts the past couple of weeks. You'll see where I said Ryan was leaving.

Mix1...
Kyle Wiltjer is staying put per his twitter:

Kyle Wiltjer ‏@kwiltj
I just want everyone to know I AM NOT TRANSFERRING. The thought never crossed my mind. I love Coach Cal and the staff, UK, and the BBN..

Kyle Wiltjer ‏@kwiltj
After talking with coach and the staff I understand what I need to do. I want to be a part of another chip..

Kyle Wiltjer ‏@kwiltj
This summer, I'm going to work hard to come back next season better and stronger to help my team fight for #9!

The roster as it stands now
The Blue Blur Wrote:Kyle Wiltjer is staying put per his twitter:

Kyle Wiltjer ‏@kwiltj
I just want everyone to know I AM NOT TRANSFERRING. The thought never crossed my mind. I love Coach Cal and the staff, UK, and the BBN..

Kyle Wiltjer ‏@kwiltj
After talking with coach and the staff I understand what I need to do. I want to be a part of another chip..

Kyle Wiltjer ‏@kwiltj
This summer, I'm going to work hard to come back next season better and stronger to help my team fight for #9!

The roster as it stands now

Crap!
Strikeout King Wrote:You guys do realize that his father just had a stroke, right? That's why he's transferring to Georgia State to be closer to his dad and I don't blame him for that

Confusednicker:

Like it matters. Hes horrible.
Didn't coach Cal recruit and sign these guys. He is supposed to be the best recruiter so what went wrong?
Tossed under the bus.
the other guy Wrote:Didn't coach Cal recruit and sign these guys. He is supposed to be the best recruiter so what went wrong?

He convince Harrow to transfer here, but technically did recruit him. Cal missed on this one!
Stardust Wrote:He convince Harrow to transfer here, but technically did recruit him. Cal missed on this one!

Harrow would not listen to Cal and the way Cal wanted harrow to run the pg. He chose to play how he, Harrow, wanted to run the pg spot. Where Cal said some players were just uncoachable. He was referring to Ryan and possibly Archie too. Cal didn't miss on this one, Ryan just refused to let Cal coach him.

Mix1.
If he was "uncoachable" then he missed.
where tuition is handled by....
FBALL Wrote:If he was "uncoachable" then he missed.

He wasn't uncoachable until this season.

Mix1...
Then it's still a miss.

Or poor coaching?

Your choice.
FBALL Wrote:Then it's still a miss.

Or poor coaching?

Your choice.

Yea it was a miss, but Cal never saw it coming.

Mix1...
Guys I know Ryan was not doing his part, but let's show respect for him and his family. Hope everything goes ok wit his dad. That would distract anyone and you guys that had a ailing parent would know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
BS. I have had an ailing parent. Also an ailing child. Made it through much tougher things than playing basketball all the while.

I just don't think the kid has the mental make up to handle pressure.

That said I wish him and his family nothing but the best.