Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wall drops nash with crossover
Video wouldn't post right.
[Image: http://i.minus.com/ibnNbjkjgW3UXT.gif]
It's funny because Nash tripped on a wizard player.
.......while leading Washington to their 7th win in three seasons...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Your sixers are just as bad This year.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Your sixers are just as bad This year.
That was uncalled for, 23. Tooooooootally uncalled for lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:That was uncalled for, 23. Tooooooootally uncalled for lol..

Bad Management IMO.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Bad Management IMO.
Well I never liked Bynum. I thought it was bad news when we got him, and unfortunately, I was right. That dude cost us $17m and at least 15-18 wins and never stepped on the court. I would bet the farm he's been healthy enough to play at least the last 40-45 games, but he figured its easier to earn money by watching a team you dont want to play for. But, I couldnt agree more with you, this one is on the Sixer front office.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope Wall can eventually end up somewhere he can perform and win.
It was a nice move till I seen Wildcatk23's post where he tripped over someones foot. Then went back and watched it again and saw that he tripped over someones foot.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I feel him
I slid in a puddle of water at the park once and it looked like I got crossed up lol
^I did the same thing with a banana peel.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Nash would drop on a move by the 90 year old Bob Cousy - Nash can't play D!!!