Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 85 - Mississippi State 55
Win #20
Think this should have been a 50+ point win. Good play at time from the Cats but could have been a Highlight Video if they wanted it to.
^ no point of getting anyone injured.
I did like Wiltjer giving the walk ons alot of passes, He was trying his best to get them some points!
EastKyMx Wrote:I did like Wiltjer giving the walk ons alot of passes, He was trying his best to get them some points!

I hate to be critical when everyone else played pretty solid but he played like some of those walk-ons tonight.
Bad Nights happen, Kid does seem to get into the game when its crunch time though. We will see how he handles Arkansas Saturday.
Worst d1 team I have ever saw, Alice Lloyd could give miss st a game
We could have won by 100 if we wanted gotta stay classy
bradc Wrote:Worst d1 team I have ever saw, Alice Lloyd could give miss st a game

:thatsfunn
Guess who was at the game tonight?

Check out the Avatar!!!!!
Ryan Harrow is starting to gain his confidence back, he was really impressive last night.
Curveball 24 Wrote:Guess who was at the game tonight?

Check out the Avatar!!!!!

I cant see it, lol.
Poor Miss St. They have 6 scholarship players and only 8 total!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I cant see it, lol.

Andrew Wiggins!!!
Yep Wiggins was in the house last night :Thumbs:
UK crowd gave Wiggins a HUGE ovation when he walked out!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
McCameraMan Wrote:Yep Wiggins was in the house last night :Thumbs:

I heard them chanting his name late in the 2nd half. Really hope we can land that kid.

Harrow played a great game last night, he's really stepped it up since the Tennessee game, as has the rest of the team IMO, especially Alex and Willie as of late.
Yeah, i caught the pic of him from the seats above him last night!

I really enjoyed the 1996 Team ceremony at halftime last night!! I was crazy seeing guys that i have'nt seen since 1996!! - Prickett! Simmons!

I heard last night that Derek Anderson is writing a book about his life growing up!!!
Spud6 Wrote:UK crowd gave Wiggins a HUGE ovation when he walked out!

Wasn't exactly huge, but it'll do.
What is up with Twanny Beckham?
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:What is up with Twanny Beckham?

Out for season with an injury (I believe to his back, but I'm not sure). Class move by Cal to get him on the floor last night.
Yeah, I hope they honor him again in the Florida game!!!
So is Beckham ever going to play a game at UK?
I dont think so....