Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Northern Kentucky Regional Tournaments
Here's the matchups for the 8th, 9th, and 10th regions:

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...ck_check=1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
-Tuesday's NCC-Holmes (9th) and South Oldham-Collins (8th) matchups are state tournament worthy. Both are playing at the same time, ironically. Might have to go see that 9th region game in person at NKU.
-If Brossart and Montgomery take care of business tonight, that 5pm 10th region semifinal game at Mason Co between the two would be another one.
-Oldham/Grant and Owen/Anderson may fill Winchester Gym at Henry Co tonight, at least at around 7:30-8pm when the first game ends.
-Darkhorses: 8th-Grant Co, 9th-Dixie Heights 10th-Scott
-All three of these regions have one side of the bracket loaded with favorites, and the other side wide open. Here are my predicted finals:
8th- Oldham vs Collins (same as last year)
9th- NCC vs CovCath
10th- Montgomery vs Harrison
Collins, NCC, and Montgomery onto Rupp
The_OC Wrote:-Tuesday's NCC-Holmes (9th) and South Oldham-Collins (8th) matchups are state tournament worthy. Both are playing at the same time, ironically. Might have to go see that 9th region game in person at NKU.
-If Brossart and Montgomery take care of business tonight, that 5pm 10th region semifinal game at Mason Co between the two would be another one.
-Oldham/Grant and Owen/Anderson may fill Winchester Gym at Henry Co tonight, at least at around 7:30-8pm when the first game ends.
-Darkhorses: 8th-Grant Co, 9th-Dixie Heights 10th-Scott
-All three of these regions have one side of the bracket loaded with favorites, and the other side wide open. Here are my predicted finals:
8th- Oldham vs Collins (same as last year)
9th- NCC vs CovCath
10th- Montgomery vs Harrison
Collins, NCC, and Montgomery onto Rupp

I'd say it is pretty likely that Winchester Gym will be full tonight, especially since Owen and Anderson always bring huge crowds. Both should be great games as well. I agree with your predictions for the 8th.