Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia vs Knott Central 53 District Final
What time is this game at?
baller4lyfe Wrote:what time is this game at?
7:00
commodorecreeker Wrote:He is A great player beat emmalena jv pretty much by his self. He did outscore them I think. Has some great post on babyballers.com. He is 12 years old and Emmalena has about 4 or 5 holdbacks that are good students just stayed back to play ball. Has help coming next year more than likely will win ths Knott co championship again.

Seriously?? I pray after reading some of your posts that you are a child/teenager.
zaga_fan Wrote:You can never tell what happens in the draw...
but to avoid Perry in the first round you have to lose.

This is assuming that the Commodores win the district. You never know what could happen.

To avoid perry in the first round of the region you have to win.
Greatness.
HeGotGame Wrote:Seriously?? I pray after reading some of your posts that you are a child/teenager.
Why do you think that!! Because I give my opinion and back it up with facts. If it is I am sorry about your luck. Nothing I said in my post is false. Markius has got clips on you tube Emmalena does have hold backs if you want to p.m me i can give you the names that everybody in Knott and Perry co knows are hold backs. And the part about help on the way well we will have to wait and see. Cordias coach has played professional ball not like most teams who has DADDIES on the sidelines. I said nothing negative about anyone. If A parent wants to hold thier kid back then that is thier business. So going by your user name you may be the child or tennager if so I wish you well but if you are a
A parent of one of these kids then maybe you need to grow up. If you are one of the people who called A 12 year old names then you need to be banned from all school events. Ball games academic meets anything where kids are involved. This is 2013 and we are not in Oxford Mississippi. As Brother Cecil says "Peace Be Among Us"
I just hope this game lives up to all the hype. Game could go one of two ways, if Cordia comes out flat it could easily be a blowout win for Knott at home. However, if Cordia plays like they are capable of; containing Justice to limited shots and keeping Hall honest then it could be a single digit game late with Cordia having a chance to win. Knott has to be the favorite until the upset happens.
new guy Wrote:If Cordia plays like they did against Perry then Knott will win easy. If they play like they did in the 2nd half against Letcher then Cordia could come out on top. Knott has beat them 3 times and it is hard to beat anyone with talent 3 times in a season much less 4. But since Knott is home I think Knott will win in a close one by 5.

Remember this is only the 2nd time these two teams have played since King and Emmanuel got eligible, the first game being in the All A semi finals.

The box and 1 has worked, it has kept Justice from doing anything to really hurt them. He scored over half of his 15 from the free throw line in the All A, I'm sure we'll all the the box and chaser again.
The All A game live up to the hype in my eyes, Emmanuel flat out dominated and done whatever he wanted to, everyone else just struggled to score against Knotts zone defense. Sure hope Cordia has put in a better offense or worked at it some more. Go Lions!!!
hitter Wrote:To avoid perry in the first round of the region you have to win.

That's what I meant.
Can't you read my mind?
knott by 5
Commodore Creeker: I think you touched a nerve in your response about Marquis Nowell.You made some good points; people can't deny the facts; check the score books, it public knowledge what child is held back and how many times they've switched schools. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones (at Cordia). All this talk about Cordia's transfers taking local kids playing time. The same thing has happened at Emmalena. Kids who have attended their entire school career sitting on the bench while the "transfers" started. Starts at the elementary level in Knott County.
commodorecreeker Wrote:Why do you think that!! Because I give my opinion and back it up with facts. If it is I am sorry about your luck. Nothing I said in my post is false. Markius has got clips on you tube Emmalena does have hold backs if you want to p.m me i can give you the names that everybody in Knott and Perry co knows are hold backs. And the part about help on the way well we will have to wait and see. Cordias coach has played professional ball not like most teams who has DADDIES on the sidelines. I said nothing negative about anyone. If A parent wants to hold thier kid back then that is thier business. So going by your user name you may be the child or tennager if so I wish you well but if you are a
A parent of one of these kids then maybe you need to grow up. If you are one of the people who called A 12 year old names then you need to be banned from all school events. Ball games academic meets anything where kids are involved. This is 2013 and we are not in Oxford Mississippi. As Brother Cecil says "Peace Be Among Us"

Your post is so confusing and all over the place I barely understand it. However, I do not think ANYONE should get on a public message board and speak about a child being held back (7th grader) and go on to explain that you saw their grades...which I know to not be true. Since one of the Emmalena players is a family friend who was held back, but not due to basketball. I do find that offensive. I also find your rant about racism offensive since I posted earlier about how talented I thought the young Cordia player happened to be.

*teenager.
Cordia's
*their
*I don't recall discussing Cordia's head coach...?
Also..Knott wins their third district title in a row. 3Peat.
Why should the tax payers pay for a child to be held back for sports. Mom snd dad should cover the cost. If they dont have the grades they should nor play sports.
HeGotGame Wrote:Your post is so confusing and all over the place I barely understand it. However, I do not think ANYONE should get on a public message board and speak about a child being held back (7th grader) and go on to explain that you saw their grades...which I know to not be true. Since one of the Emmalena players is a family friend who was held back, but not due to basketball. I do find that offensive. I also find your rant about racism offensive since I posted earlier about how talented I thought the young Cordia player happened to be.

*teenager.
Cordia's
*their
*I don't recall discussing Cordia's head coach...?
Of my 2 college degrees niether is in english or grammar. Sorry if that offends you to.And why shouldn't we speak of holdbacks is it embarrasing or what. I wouldn't think so I know plenty of people who stayed back our principal at Perry being one of them. Like I stated if that is what the parents want to do then it is business. Racism was only mentioned because of some of the names he was called at the grade school tournament. I didn't say you was the one who done It only. I said if you was one who done it because several people heard that comment. I hope you can follow this post better than my last.
HeGotGame Wrote:Also..Knott wins their third district title in a row. 3Peat.
We do agree on this!!!!!