Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville passing tournament 7 on 7
It started today Prestonsburg was in it and I'd say Pikeville and Belfry were in it too ! If any other teams participated post them on here and some scores !
blackcat_student Wrote:It started today Prestonsburg was in it and I'd say Pikeville and Belfry were in it too ! If any other teams participated post them on here and some scores !
I didn't think it started until this evening.
blackcat_student Wrote:It started today Prestonsburg was in it and I'd say Pikeville and Belfry were in it too ! If any other teams participated post them on here and some scores !
Pikeville is hosting the tournament but is not particpating, they scrimmaged Henry Co. earlier today and I was told they tied.
I think Johnson Central and Paintsville are attending as well.
Are there any results from today ? I seen a Breathitt Co. bus go threw Prestonsburg so I'm guessing they were in it also !
Paintsville, Pburg, Phelps are 3 teams i know of that were there. Someone said Pburg defeated Paintsville 3-1 or 4-2...
The only teams that were there are Henry Co., Paintsville, Richland Va., Phelps, and Prestonsburg. Pikeville didn't field a team due to players plaing basketball.
I dont think Belfry has any more passing tournaments scheduled.
So Prestonsburg won ?
Harley Rider Wrote:The only teams that were there are Henry Co., Paintsville, Richland Va., Phelps, and Prestonsburg. Pikeville didn't field a team due to players plaing basketball.
Did anyone see that QB from richlands he was UNREAL!
Prestonsburg went 4-0.
PantherPride68 Wrote:Did anyone see that QB from richlands he was UNREAL!

Justin McCracken is his name....yea he is good he has had the best line in to protect him in the Sate of Va last couple of years but he wont have them this year.....When the played Liberty Bedford in the semi finals this year I noticed when he got hit(just one time) he ddint seem like he really wanted any more....This year if he gets walluped a lot we"ll find out what he"s really made of...They run the spread offense and with the recievers theyve had the past couple of years he got a lotta yardage running the option,but there gone this year so the safetys wont have to play so honest...He will get hit...