Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin -40 Harlan Co- 39
Great game.
insideinfo Wrote:Great game.

If your a Corbin Fan! LOL! If you read the article in the Harlan Daily Enterprise and see what the coach had to say.....sounds like another typical Corbin game where the refs and the time keeper decide who wins in the end. You could predict this was going to happen....going to be real interesting to see just how good Corbin really is when they get to the Regional played at HARLAN COUNTY!!!! Paybacks are heck!!!!:biglmao:Confusedilly:
Corbin is playing as good as anyone in the Region.
Who was the Refs and i can tell you if they got a break?
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:If your a Corbin Fan! LOL! If you read the article in the Harlan Daily Enterprise and see what the coach had to say.....sounds like another typical Corbin game where the refs and the time keeper decide who wins in the end. You could predict this was going to happen....going to be real interesting to see just how good Corbin really is when they get to the Regional played at HARLAN COUNTY!!!! Paybacks are heck!!!!:biglmao:Confusedilly:

I guess if you miss free throws and don't rebounds you blame it on the referees.
Corbin is playing very well. They will be a tough out come tournament time.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:If your a Corbin Fan! LOL! If you read the article in the Harlan Daily Enterprise and see what the coach had to say.....sounds like another typical Corbin game where the refs and the time keeper decide who wins in the end. You could predict this was going to happen....going to be real interesting to see just how good Corbin really is when they get to the Regional played at HARLAN COUNTY!!!! Paybacks are heck!!!!:biglmao:Confusedilly:
The only comment I saw from their coach was that it seemed like a long 6 seconds at the end of the game.
insideinfo Wrote:I guess if you miss free throws and don't rebounds you blame it on the referees.

Harlan County hit 11 of 13 free throws. Corbin won 22-18 on the boards. Harlan County didn't have its top rebounder, senior center Sarah Evans, so that hurt.
Two of the officials were fine. The other is usually pretty good, but not so much on Friday.
SEKYFAN Wrote:The only comment I saw from their coach was that it seemed like a long 6 seconds at the end of the game.
How about this quote from the Harlan Daily Enterprise paper: “We had very few turnovers in the first half. We had too many in the second half, and I think that was because we started turning our back instead of attacking the basket,” Nolan said. “But a lot of that has to do with our inability to get to the foul line. It makes the kids timid and gets in their head. So, they quit attacking the basket on me in the second half.”
Sounds like a "ref" problem to me.....read between the lines!:eyeroll:
Dude, it is clearly obvious you are a Corbin haters....don't try and read so much into it. All that aside, the coach also said if they had gotten the last rebound they would have won. They still controlled their own destiny but could not get the rebound, and Corbin did, give them a little credit.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Dude, it is clearly obvious you are a Corbin haters....don't try and read so much into it. All that aside, the coach also said if they had gotten the last rebound they would have won. They still controlled their own destiny but could not get the rebound, and Corbin did, give them a little credit.
Would they have gotten the shot off if they hadn't been given extra time? It has nothing to do with HATE! It has to do with the FACTS! Are you really going to defend them? This happens in every sport they play and has been happening for years! Do you really believe in a state of basketball lovers that people can't see what is happening right in front of their faces? :please: :dudecomeon: