Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central @ Clay County 1/25
The Commodores sail into Manchester Friday to take on the Tigers.

Rematch of their game in the opening round of the WYMT Classic.

Thoughts Comments.
It's at Clay County so I'm sure the Commodores are in for a fairly officiated game.
Good call Zaga. Bout like the pathetic officiating at Perry in the WYMT.
Clay had them beat in the WYMT and Perry got away this will be a close game I think Perry will win 63-60.
Should be a great game, I will go with Perry Central by 5. I look for McDaniel and Beverly both to put up big numbers, but Perry Central may be to much inside.
Could be an epic battle for McDaniel and Beverly. But I'm going to guess Spurlock will try and contain McDaniel by putting Pray on him mostly. The key for both teams is foul trouble for their interior.
Clay Co is a tough place to go in and leave with a win. Clay Co had PCC beat in the Wymt, that zone was killing PCC that tonight , PC couldnt make a shot from the outside. I'd Clay Co will come out again in that zone to try to clog up the middle and force the Commodores to knock down some shots to win. I think it'll be another close game with the same outcome. PCC by 6. 58-52
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:Could be an epic battle for McDaniel and Beverly. But I'm going to guess Spurlock will try and contain McDaniel by putting Pray on him mostly. The key for both teams is foul trouble for their interior.

I'd say after the game he had on Beverly in WYMT Spurlock will start the game with Pray on him. The key will be how Clay contains Perry's big men inside. They have been playing a lot better as of late. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.