Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EKU Passing 7 on 7
Any updates on how some of the teams did today?
A few games Belfry played.....they got beat by Prestonsburg, and won against Lexington Cath., and Madision Central.
BurntTires Wrote:A few games Belfry played.....they got beat by Prestonsburg, and won against Lexington Cath., and Madision Central.
Sounds like they have some good skill people again in Belfry.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Looks like Prestonsburg beat a pretty good Belfry team. I wish both teams luck.
Was there any score ?
Belfry 8 Lexington Cath. 7 I dont have any other scores.
How is Prestonsburg doing today at EKU I know they are staying all three days up there. Belfry came back home last night.
I'll post some scores tomarrow when I find them out !
I was told Prestonsburg won the Championship for tonight.
Good Job Blackcats:letsparty !
:Cheerlead Way to go Blackcats!
Good tourney at EKU this afternoon... Southwestern went 3 and 1 defeating Madison Southern, Lafayette, and Scott Co. Lost to Prestonburg in the final..
Congrats Blackcats..
catsfan072 Wrote:I was told Prestonsburg won the Championship for tonight.

Did they lose any games today?
Lexington Cath. beat them one day.
Great job blackcats
Congrats to the Blackats...but let us keep in mind that it is passing camp. I mean how often in the season if Belfry actually going to pass?
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Congrats to the Blackats...but let us keep in mind that it is passing camp. I mean how often in the season if Belfry actually going to pass?
Very true, but how many times do they have to pass? They usually run it down everyone's throat and do not have to throw much. In 2A a team really does not have to be balanced, they can afford to be weak in one aspect and still win.

can anyone tell me who won the game between prestonsburg and belfry?
dfblackcat53 Wrote:can anyone tell me who won the game between prestonsburg and belfry?
Prestonsburg
I heard that Johnson Central beat Prestonsburg yesterday evening. Anyone know for sure?
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Very true, but how many times do they have to pass? They usually run it down everyone's throat and do not have to throw much. In 2A a team really does not have to be balanced, they can afford to be weak in one aspect and still win.

I know of a few 1A and 3A teams that theory applies to also.
sorry bout that i didnt read all the threads yesterday
Pirate Pal Wrote:I know of a few 1A and 3A teams that theory applies to also.
The lower the class, the lower the quality of football it takes to win IMO. That being said, I think Belfry is very good in the class they are in, but the fact remains that they lack balance. There are some 3A teams that win more than .500 percent of their games by running 90% of the time, but they usually do not compete for titles like a team can at 2A or 1A. I am not trying to put any team down, I am just saying that it is easier to compete in the lower classes even if a team is not good in one area.

I wish the Johnson Central Eagles lots of luck today at Eastern and on the upcoming season. :beavis: The Eagles ROCK!