Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia-73 June Buchanan-52
Owootah and King season debut. King 19pts,Warren 10pts,Tagaloa 10pts, Owootoah 7pts,13ast. Starters n role players played a total of maybe 13 minutes. Cordias jv done a good job at closing it out. All i have to say is if you like Jrue Holidays game, you will enjoy wathing Owootah. Congrats Lions.
Is it bad when I don't recognize a single name on that list of players you mentioned? Lol
^Just shows me your not that interested in Cordia basketball.
These Cordia kids are forreal , they have about 10 to 12 players that can all play , Wont be surprise if they beat Knott !
you're*
:Thumbs:
With the new addition for cordia this friday and the return of Aj who is out with an injury right now the Lions will continue to improve. They will be a team to watch imo in the all a and the 14th region tourney.
baller4lyfe Wrote:Is it bad when I don't recognize a single name on that list of players you mentioned? Lol

Hard to keep track of who moves each week lol
KHSAA12, KHSAA scoreboard has it 75-51 Cordia. Is that correct?
^Maybe, i knew it was something close to that.
I can't keep up either. How many of those guys were with them this summer?
Do you really feel good about winning at a school when all the players have only been there for a few months?
^Please go back and look at Cordia from 2005-present. The majority of their players have all been TRANSFERS. A transfer is a transfer no matter where you come from. And winning is winning, losing is losing no matter whose on your team and on the floor. Why are people wanting to rag on Cordia now?? Been getting transfers for years.
lol
baller4lyfe Wrote:Is it bad when I don't recognize a single name on that list of players you mentioned? Lol

You will know who they are soon