Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan vs Morgan Co. 12/27
Thoughts?
JBS by 6
Please specify which JBS Campus when posting scores and previews involving the Crusaders
zaga_fan Wrote:Please specify which JBS Campus when posting scores and previews involving the Crusaders

And this means what?
Benchwarmer Wrote:And this means what?

It's confusing when we post JBS but don't specify Pippa Passes or Hindman.
zaga_fan Wrote:It's confusing when we post JBS but don't specify Pippa Passes or Hindman.

OK. Say good by to another long timer on here. This place is falling apart because of things like this. I'm done.
Benchwarmer Wrote:OK. Say good by to another long timer on here. This place is falling apart because of things like this. I'm done.

Well to be fair your continued denial about KCC's recruiting has led to the feeling that many on here have for KCC.

You can't continue to throw stones about the things other schools do if you are going to be blind to what your's is doing.
ah boys...
In honor of Benchwarmer's departure I will post what I call...

Benchwarmer's greatest hits
Quote:Never was beat by Hazard. Beat by high school transfers. WE CANT WIN WITH HAZARD KIDS SO LETS BRING OTHER KIDS IN AND HOLLER WE DID SOMETHING. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Benchwarmer's Greatest Hits

Quote:Hazard basketball brings out kids from different states and other counties just to win. Now that is a LOL
Quote:No clue. At least we play with high school kids that come from our own county to win. And, Hazard. Never have and never will win at anything with their own high school kids from Perry County.

Wink
Quote:Its Perry Central. If you can makeup 9 credits in 1 month anything is possible.

Smile
Quote:Tri-County Bulldogs. Hazard has always won with theirs and what they get from other counties. Cant win with what they have.

I wonder how many people BW has ran off with his little comments?