Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 6 Prestonsburg 1
Good season Blackcats, nothing to hang your heads about!!

Congrats Tigers.
Congrats P'ville on a win over a pretty good P'burg team. Congrats Blackcats on your season, Michael, Bam, Nick and Andrew will be missed.
Congrat Paintsville and good season to Pburgh, now beat ER
Good game Tigers.
Who pitched?
Congrats Paintsville and good luck.
PHSCARD Wrote:Who pitched?

Jonathan Miller for Paintsville and Josh Rodebaugh for P-burg, both went the distance.
PHSCARD Wrote:Who pitched?

Josh Rodebaugh for Pburg, and Jonathon Miller for Paintsville.
Well does anyone know what gun-slinger Paintsville may bring tomorrow against ER?
PHSCARD Wrote:Well does anyone know what gun-slinger Paintsville may bring tomorrow against ER?

Grim or Vanhoose
cbls_75 Wrote:Grim or Vanhoose

Maybe neither but of these two Vanhoose.
Paintsville has a good ball team. Prestonsburg had some costly errors and couldn't seem to make that last out. Great season to all the seniors, you all are good guys.

Watch out for Paintsville in the next couple of years.
Paintsville does have a good ballteam, but I thought the score would have been alot more. I think the blackcats hung in their with them, but they did have some costly errors that hurt them. Congrats to the Tigers!!!
East Ridge used alot of pitchers tonight so who do they have elliagable against Paintsville? I wouldnt use Grim or Vanhoose unless I had to because having those 2 pitchers available for a championship game would be huge. Because Paintsville has other good pitchers and they will score the runs against ER.
Like we said in the one post of Pikeville you cannot save your pitchers. Hard to say what will happen?
I'm predict they throw VanHoose. I understand the Warriors used (5) pitchers today. I have zero knowledge of ER, so I can't tell you if that's good or bad. I am hoping it will be cooler for this one than it was for the day games today. I also hope the concession wait isn't as long as it was today... the restrooms were nice and clean, the facility was nice, I just hope they can provide the dugouts with some H2O. That about covers it. Go Tigers!
QUICK SLIDER Wrote:Paintsville does have a good ballteam, but I thought the score would have been alot more. I think the blackcats hung in their with them, but they did have some costly errors that hurt them. Congrats to the Tigers!!!
It was a very good game....I thought both teams played very good defense, I know I saw at least 4-5 web gems displayed by these teams tonight!!!Paintsville would have won 4-0 if you took away the unearned runs. IMO
now that Pikeville is beat out it could be a easy road to the championship for paintsville, they take on ER next dont they
I meant to add that Miller did an excellant job on the mound! WTG "Wasper"!!!
IISnakE Wrote:I meant to add that Miller did an excellant job on the mound! WTG "Wasper"!!!

Yes he did, he had some good stuff yesterday. I was sitting behind home plate and could watch his breaking pitch drop off the table. Rodebaugh's breaking stuff was working as well.
P'Burg played an awesome game to stay with Paintsville. Miller did an excellent job for the Tigers and likewise to Rodebaugh. A few errors hurt P'Burg here and there, and yes, it just seemed like they couldn't make the 3rd out in an inning. Congrats to the Tigers, and good luck against the Warriors. Prestonsburg, great season, and congrats on making it to the regional tournament. You shouldn't be down about anything.
I stopped off at a hot spot on the road just to take a look around and It is very good to see the good sportmenship on this thread considering the rivalery between the two schools. A good show of class for posters.
:notworthy
good game tigers
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:I stopped off at a hot spot on the road just to take a look around and It is very good to see the good sportmenship on this thread considering the rivalery between the two schools. A good show of class for posters.
:notworthy
I 2nd that!
Congrats to Paintsville on the win ! Congrats to all the Senior Blackcats for a good season and good luck !
BCF4L Wrote:I 2nd that!

I 3rd it lol
I was pullin for the Cats this game but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it..Good Game Blackcats!
allie25 Wrote:I was pullin for the Cats this game but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it..Good Game Blackcats!

nope,sure didnt