Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So when do F-ball practice start for your school?
So i was just wanting an idea of when football is schedule to start for each program. I know they have a dead period through the summer but when are they going to offically start for your school.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
For Johnson Central it will start the day after the dead period.
It's sometime in July for Belfry I do believe, but I may be wrong.....BT would know
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well here in Northern Floyd county, Prestonsburg Practice's 3 days a week for two hours and it started 3 weeks ago !
BelfryPride Wrote:It's sometime in July for Belfry I do believe, but I may be wrong.....BT would know
July 10th I think.
Shelby Valley has already started and having 7 on 7 Scrimages
Pikeville starts July 17th
Cov Cath starts July 10th, but I know when I played there was a quarterback camp, receiver camps, 7-on-7, and just lifting that went on, but not mandatory.

Looks promising for the Colonels
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Prestonsburg starts a day after the season ends. Smile
Well I think that is about like the rest of them as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
BCF4L Wrote:Prestonsburg starts a day after the season ends. Smile

Unless it really goes bad and then they may practice that night after the last game.:thatsfunn
monday
Shelby Valley will start Monday at 8 am.
sounth floyd starts to day at 5
we already had practice.
Belfry Starts tomorrow!! Gonna be HOT!!!
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Unless it really goes bad and then they may practice that night after the last game.:thatsfunn

Smile
Betsy Layne has been going alll summer and is in good shape for this up comming season