Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 13 - Steelers 10
I hate to say it,but it's time for Big Ben to leave Pittsburgh.takes way to many chances,and has way to many turnovers.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I hate to say it,but it's time for Big Ben to leave Pittsburgh.takes way to many chances,and has way to many turnovers.
Replace him with who? He is one of the better QB's in the league. Big Ben is just having an off season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ The 60 year old Charlie Batch
Jarons Wrote:Replace him with who? He is one of the better QB's in the league. Big Ben is just having an off season.

The way i feel about it this afternoon i don't care if they replace him with one of the cheerleaders.
Just got done streaking thru the quad...after 6 games btwn these 2 teams I can say congrats to the Bengals Confusednicker:.

Congrats on the win...one playoff game at a time!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Big Ben has won 3 superbowls and you guys want to replace him?
^I never said that I wanted him replaced. I think he is a perfect fit for the Steelers. BTW, he has won 2 Super Bowls, been to 3 losing to your beloved Packers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Big Ben has won 3 superbowls and you guys want to replace him?

No, Pig Pen Worthlessburger has two super bowl rings, They blew it to the Packers in Super Bowl 45 two years ago.
I'm not a Steelers fan, but Big Ben is clearly a top 10 QB. He has 2 Super Bowl rings, and I consider that the ultimate measure of success. Success > Skill. He's certainly better than Charlie Batch who doesn't even need a mouthguard. He just keeps his false teeth in a cup of water on the sidelines! haha
Was it just me or did the rest of you wonder how the Bengals were going to blow this game
Bengals are in the playoffs, that is all I have to say about it!
You guys gets so excited. It was an honest mistake on my phone lol.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I hate to say it,but it's time for Big Ben to leave Pittsburgh.takes way to many chances,and has way to many turnovers.

Fat Ben is one of the most overrated QB's in the league.
His luck of lobbing a ball in the air has finally run out.

Its laughable to watch him play anymore.
Oh, and BOOM

Go home.
I love it, just because I called Steelers missing the playoffs and some Steeler fans took shots at me...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reggie Nelson makes the Immaculate Interception and Bengals essentially end the Steelers season.
I was sooo sick watching this game. We are soft! We let Ben get nailed, we are getting away from our balanced offense of run and pass, and we just don't have intensity on defense other than Troy. We are just not the traditional Steelers that I have so fawn too. We seem like we don't even want to be out there. And well now we aren't.
Spirit100 Wrote:Just got done streaking thru the quad...after 6 games btwn these 2 teams I can say congrats to the Bengals Confusednicker:.

Congrats on the win...one playoff game at a time!

So much for the one playoff game at a time. No wins in 22 years.:HitWall:
E's Army Wrote:So much for the one playoff game at a time. No wins in 22 years.:HitWall:

I know..the frustration continues. But two consecutive playoff seasons beats the heck out of sub .500 football and third place behind the Ravens and Steelers.

Glass is half full!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi